Advanced Automotive Solutions is now open to the public. New Audi shop in Canoga Park !

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2007, 04:01 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Advanced Automotive Solutions is now open to the public. New Audi shop in Canoga Park !

our good friend Ian Hanson has done a great job with his new shop in Canoga Park .

Ian is an Audi Master Guild Technician and ASE Master Technician that worked for Keys Audi for many years .
Ian can help you guys with all your needs and questions on late model Audis.
Advanced Automotive Solutions is the only shop we support in the SFV and very happy to work and help them with all their performance needs, in return they will help us with our service needs .

Feel free to give us or Advanced Automotive a call for all your service and performance neeeds.

Advanced Automotive Solutions
6965 Canoga Ave
Canoga Park, CA 91303
(818)888-6624

Wicked Motorsports
7740 Sepulveda BLVD
Van Nuys, CA 91405
(818)997-6500
Old 04-27-2007, 06:40 PM

Default Conveniently located two doors north of Ingolstadt West...

If you're going to visit Ian and Christian, (who recently "left" Keyes Audi of Van Nuys), we invite you to drop in and see us: Mike, Michael, Angel, Cameron, Jonathan, and Brianna at INGOLSTADT WEST. IW has been in business continuously for 17 years. Michael Rooney was Shop Foreman at Rusnak Audi of Westlake, California after becoming the only Technician to solve every problem on the Audi Tech Challange correctly before working for Audi A.G. in Ingolstadt, Germany, then returning to the U.S. and opening Ingolstadt West many years ago.

We proudly offer authorized sales, service, and installation of the following products among others...

APR (Full Line)
Stasis Engineering
StopTech
Clutchmasters
Labree Motorsports
Neuspeed
Motul Lubricants, Brake Fluids, and Mechanical Treatments
Hotchkis (H-Sport Products)
MCPi (DefCon Suspension Components)

We can source and install just about any performance product you might choose, at competitive prices.

All our Oil and Brake Service packages feature Motul 100% Synthetic Oils and Brake Fluids, superior to others such as Mobile 1 and Castrol Syntec. We use only quality components for service and repair. Our packages are comprehensive, and we do not skip wear items for maximum profit.

We welcome your questions and support your decisions!

Drop in for a ride in our APR/Stasis/Defcon Stage III+ TT Roadster! We'll also be premiering another wonderfully driveable, VERY fast Audi shortly...

-Michael Klenner

Performance Enhancements Manager
Ingolstadt West
6933 Canoga Ave.
Canoga Park, CA 91303
866-464-2834 / 866-GO-4-AUDI
Old 04-27-2007, 06:53 PM
Former Vendor

Default did I hit a nerve ?? Ian and I don't really want to get into your little war Mike on who does what.

We wish you two luck and hope you guys could work with each other .

We are happy that one of our good friends has started his own business Mike.
I think its pretty childish to jump on this thread and talk about IW when this has nothing to do with you guys .
IW has its own customers so does WMS and Advanced .Remember if you service 10% of the Audis in your area, you'll do just fine

BTW if it comes down to size/products/sponsors/shop car/work/service at the moment WMS puts both shops in shame

but I know Advanced will do just fine
Old 04-27-2007, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default ok... ok... ok, no fighting... I have a serious question here

that pic of the crashed car.. is that the last turn on encinal? right before you hit PCH? and if so (and if not)...how the hell did that happen!?
Old 04-27-2007, 07:33 PM

Default Uhh... What are you talking about?

You spoke of an option. So did I. We're not concerned. In fact, we just had the biggest March we've ever had! Someone chose to open up shop two doors away from us, and we think it's important to differentiate so as to avoid confusion, now that they've been mentioned in a place where we have visibility and advertising revenue. That's all.

We have every expectation that Ian and Christian will do well in the market segment they've chosen focus upon, which according to them is primarily A8 and Q7 clientele. We're capable and happy to work on these vehicles too, but there's room for everyone. (In fact, I remember telling you this a few times here, when you first opened WMS. You've done nicely, and we've continued to thrive, having expanded very nicely ourselves, since!)

What's the big deal? We're advertisers here too, and though we wouldn't enter the enclosed AAS parking lot and put our business cards on their customers' cars... they felt the need to do that in our lot.

We've always wished you well, Mike... and we still do. In fact, I've sent you customers looking for GIAC products, and I've received customers from you, who've chosen APR. You do what you do very well. We respect that. We do what we do equally well. They are, however, different!

Continued good luck!
Old 04-27-2007, 07:35 PM

Default Nope...

T'was up in the Piuma/Stunt area... and if I knew how exactly what happened, I'd feel better about it.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:24 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default why are all the independent shops clumped up together... open one in downey..

I hate driving all the way to sfv for tuneups =P
Old 04-27-2007, 09:52 PM
Former Vendor

Default I'm too tired for this Mike ... I just wanted to welcome another shop to our area

have a good-nite and I wish you and the boys g-luck and hope we all can work together
Old 04-27-2007, 09:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Most likely cuz you're about the only Audi in Downy...have you taken a look around lately?

The valley is awash in them.
Old 04-27-2007, 11:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default WICKED all the way biotches !!!

for true enthusiasts only tho' ..sorry ..

Quick Reply: Advanced Automotive Solutions is now open to the public. New Audi shop in Canoga Park !