While we're talking photos, Leslie & I want to thank all our customer at the ACCCC ABCC event

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 10:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default While we're talking photos, Leslie & I want to thank all our customer at the ACCCC ABCC event

a little over a week ago.

We did record business at this event and really thank you you all for your business

Our business volume has never gone down from ACCCC event to event over five years, but the increase we experienced at the ABCC event was astounding!

The shear number of people who don't even look at photos and just order the CD's blind now is unreal (Larry, Press, Daveykid, Havercamper, Mayster, Switney, and so many more). Likely 25% of our sales in he Chicago event are prepay or site-un-seen purchases.

We really appreciate our partnership with and the promotion provided by the ACCCC and our local board. I hope all the local peeps realize how smooth, efficient and of the quality our chapter operates under. Better track organization, easier going, better sponsor promotion, better parties and the best participant give-aways in the country. Leslie and I work about every major ACNA chapter in the US and we know of what we speak! : )

Thanks to all and please note, all who bought at this event get their CD's for $65 for the rest of the year.

Thanks again from both Leslie and I,

Mike Stahlschmidt
Sideline Sports Photography, LLC
Old 04-10-2007, 10:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

no problem, thanks for all your support with the club!
Old 04-10-2007, 10:19 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Thanks for your support. I look forward to getting my usual. And thanks also for...

bringing Mark and Ian. I like the pro driver guest appearances. Perhaps your guys will bring friends next year. Maybe Randy can make it out too. Thanks.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

You still going to get Ian to sign that one for me?
Old 04-10-2007, 10:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

What do you think? Of course. I see him about three times per month for the races.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I will do my best to get Randy out as well. Perhaps I can get Andy Lally and Darren Law. We could

give them their own group and wall watch what would be one hell of a fun, ahem, "non-race".

Those guys enjoy meeting the club members, driving their cars and having fun with the club. You guys treat them so well, it's not hard for them.

Let's talk about Randy, maybe for ABCC?

Mike S
Old 04-10-2007, 10:27 AM

Default ..and I'm looking foward to my photos as well especially now with a new to me car! so thanks :)

it'll be fun to compare to when I finally get coilovers installed

...then you guys can't tease me about tipping over any more or being able to stick your head in my wheel gap :P
Old 04-10-2007, 10:28 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Thanks, Steve. We always enjoy your company and thank you for your business.

Question: What ended up wrong with your beast? Is it fixed?

Also, YGM. Thanks for writing about the disappearing photos. Over 20 have written so far, but you were the first!

Mike S
Old 04-10-2007, 10:30 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default No problem, Chris. You are one of our best customers! I think in your cars current state, if you

drove it fast enough in reverse, it'd flip over (the *** is so high on that car).

You likely would have lapped faster with Press, Steveoff and I in the back seat! ; )

Cheers,

Mike S
Old 04-10-2007, 10:39 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Cool, thanks.

Quick Reply: While we're talking photos, Leslie & I want to thank all our customer at the ACCCC ABCC event