Wheels & Tires Discussion Discussion forum for all questions and topics regarding wheels and tires

Tire-Size-Calculator.info | Compare tires and wheels + graphical demonstration

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tire-Size-Calculator.info | Compare tires and wheels + graphical demonstration

Hello Forum!

I want to introduce you to my newly released tire size calculator:

www.tire-size-calculator.info

You can compare your existing and future tires and / or wheels of your vehicle. You also get a nice graphical demonstration of how the tires and / or wheels look like in comparison.

You can calculate values such as circumference, speedometer difference, changes relevant to the ride height or the effect of wheel spacers and learn which tires or wheels fit best for your car.

I hope the tire size calculator can help you with your calculations and helps you in deciding on which tires and / or wheels to choose!

Would be nice if you have any suggestions or requests how to make the tire size calculator even more better.

Greetings – Mike!

PS: Admins or mods are welcome to make this thread sticky to help also new members of the forum who could need this tire size calculator.
Old 09-23-2013, 11:37 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi to everyone!

I got a lot of feedback and many of you wanted to be able to input inch-values and not only metric ones. This is now possible Hope it will help you with your calculations.

If you like the tire size calculator it would be great if you could recommend it also to others!
Old 11-27-2013, 06:18 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Awesome! very helpful Thank you
Old 05-28-2018, 01:45 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Two recommendations to make this thing great!
1) Would love if there was some sort of recommendation after plugging in two different wheel and/or tire sizes. For example, "Wheel size doesn't fit" or "New tire size would rub with current vehicle parameters"
2) Factor in a member's vehicle ride height or account for their lowering kit (this if for wheel fitment).