Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A8 2011 A8L Quattro

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 05:22 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 43 Likes on 29 Posts
Default 2011 A8L Quattro

Seems to be the season, but I have been thinking about parting ways with my A8. I've got a bit more than a year left here with the Navy in Maryland, at which time I will either be done with my career or be transferring overseas. If I go overseas, I won't be able to take the car with me. If I end my career, having some more money in my pocket would be nice. I have a 2011 A8L with the 4.2, Night Blue Pearl with Nougat. It just had it's service at 70k miles and it has Audi care yet, so it's good for a bit. The car has some excellent options, including the 22-way massaging seats, adaptive cruise control, and rear seat comfort package. I updated the software to the most recent version, with the most notable difference in the improved performance of the sound system. The Panaramic sunroof and reclining rear seats ensure that the passengers have every comfort. I also have a second set of rims and tires, that will come with the car, provided you don't beat me up too bad negotiating.

I have taken exceptional care of the car, garage kept, hand washed, leather conditioned regularly, and always put in the most remote corner of the parking lot at work. The 4.2 FSI provides instantaneous power, making every maneuver easy. The capable suspension is both incomprehensibly comfortable and when switched to dynamic mode, handles the most twisty back roads with aplomb. I primarily have used it to take myself to and from work, and the occasional road trip, in unrivaled comfort. It's hard to explain how this car can melt away the stresses of a day if you haven't experienced a kneading massage upon a heated thrown, with the outside world barely audible, with the stereo putting out your favorite tunes with exceptional clarity. I'm asking $34,790, 2011 A8L. It has about $14,000 in very well chosen options that make this particular car such a joy. It has been maintained and cared for better than any you'll find at the dealer, I guarantee it. I have a folder with all the service records since I bought it. It looks as good or better than the day I bought it, and everything operates faultlessly.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I hate the idea of parting with her, but it may be the best thing to do.

Last edited by Jack88; 04-10-2016 at 05:55 AM.
Old 03-23-2016, 11:01 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

GLWS!
Old 03-25-2016, 04:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

As Jacks brother, I have seen this car many times in person and can 100% say with certainty no one takes better care for a vehicle or is more meticulous with every aspect of Audi ownership, and few of you would be considered equal. Jack does not have kids or pets, so all of his time and love has gone into this car (and his others). Jack is the person who makes children take their shoes off when they get in the car on sunny dry days just so they cant scuff the back of the seats on accident and puts a towel down if the child needs a booster seat (he does this with my daughters who are perfectly "trained" in the ways of acting proper in an immaculate Audi). The next owner of this car will be lucky to find a car of this caliber listed at a reasonable price.
Old 03-27-2016, 03:50 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it was closer I would be already looking at it. I am looking at moving from my D3 to a D4 and although I would prefer the turbo this one looks in pristine condition. A trade (plus cash of course) would be great but with 2600 miles between cars it's not easy. GLWS.
Old 03-27-2016, 04:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by tashakes
If it was closer I would be already looking at it. I am looking at moving from my D3 to a D4 and although I would prefer the turbo this one looks in pristine condition. A trade (plus cash of course) would be great but with 2600 miles between cars it's not easy. GLWS.
No, it's not easy with that kind of distance. When I was at the dealer last month, 3 separate service advisers commented on how good they thought it looked. It really is a pristine example. Good luck with your car hunt, though!
Old 03-27-2016, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Here's the cars dot com ad, complete with Carfax, and more pictures!
Old 04-10-2016, 05:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

New lower price. 34,790.