Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 B7 A4 Quattro Avant 2.0t 6MT APR S03

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2014, 10:52 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B7 A4 Quattro Avant 2.0t 6MT APR S03

Selling my 2005.5 Audi A4 2.0T Avant 6MT Quattro.

I purchased this car from the original owner back on 3/30/2013 with 105,400 miles on it. It only has 108,718 on the odometer now. Car was not modified when I first purchased it.
This car is fully loaded except no nav. I believe it's the premium package since it has:
-driver memory seats
-rear heated seats
-Color DIS(I think older year b7 didn't have color anymore).
-Sports Package
-Bose

At 106k, I sent it out to Drive Autoworks to start modding it.

On top of what I had done, I decided to matte wrap the car blue. Car is black underneath, and the condition is great. There were 2 dings on the rear passenger quarter that I didn't bother fixing before wrapping it (i may fix it soon with PDR). The car is definitely a head turner with that color. It also protects the current paint as well.

The Oem wheels were powder coated black, and so is the full size spare. Tires are pretty new with at least 85% tread left.

I came from a Stage 3 GT2560 3.0T allroad, so I was trying to get more power out of the A4. I dumped a whole lot of money in it, and realized that to get that type of power, I would have to spend tons more. After thinking it over, I just decided to purchase a b8 S4 instead. I literally drove the car for about 4-5 months (mainly weekends), and then purchased the S4. I wanted to wait until spring to clean it up and put it up for sale, so it's been sitting at my parent's house for the past few months.

I'm the type of person that wants to do everything right the first time, so I had every maintenance item that needed to be done, done! Carbon clean, cam follower, PCV-catch can, coil packs, spark plugs, etc was all replaced.

I have a custom skid plate on the front bottom as well so it helps with road debris and any scrapping that would happen out of a driveway.

I don't know how much the car puts down, I just know it's one of the faster b7 a4 avants that I have ever driven. No compromise was made when installing these mods. I wanted an everyday drivable car. That's why I did not go with any GT package. Too much lag and more chances of blowing up stuff. The APR S03 kit with all the supporting mods kicks ***.

I Also installed a Clifford remote start alarm on there with smart start! You can use your Iphone or Android device to start your car, or monitor your car anywhere you are!

With all the mods and labor that was put into it, we have over 15k.

We all know we can never recoup what we spent on the car. Due to the rarity of the A4 Avant in 6MT, I've seen stock ones go for about 12-15k depending on mileage.

I'm asking 20k. I think that's a reasonable price with all the mods, and less than 3k miles put on the car after the mods. You can contact Dion at Drive Autoworks about the work that was done. They'll back up the car and know it inside out.

APR S03 Turbo Kit $4,000
APR Catback exhaust - $1,100
APR HFP - $1000
Cam follower replaced.
Fuel Filter replaced
Rai Catchcan Kit - $375
Rai 3" downpipe with HFC - $585
Snow Performance Meth Injection - $480
RAI FMIC - $1200
Clifford Remote Start Alarm installed - $1200
ECS Tuning Vent Boost Gauge - $190
OEM All weather Floor mats - $90
Rs4 style front Grill - $200
O34 Rear Sway Bar plus end Links - $330
FLYs LED headlights with STI clear lens, fixed ballasts, Clear caps, OEM chrome bulbs - $860
Matte Wrap Job - $2500.
OEM rims powder coated black with the spare - $500
New Tires
New Brakes pads and rotors.
Timing belt Change at 80k
New 4 Coilpacks
Carbon Cleaned at 105k
Interior Air filter replaced
Passenger Side glove box fixed.
Lumar Tint 30% on the windows and 20% in the rear.
A/c Recharged

Please see pictures at:
http://www.audizine.com/forum/classifieds.php?p[mshow]=listing&p[id]=b7-a4-quattro-avant-2-0t-6mt-apr-s03-45328