Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi Other '03 allroad 6-speed (PA)

Old 01-31-2014, 02:11 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '03 allroad 6-speed (PA)

2003 Audi allroad
2.7T V6
6-speed manual transmission
~158k miles (daily driven, so will be slightly higher)
Atlas Gray Exterior, Platinum/Saber Black Interior
Options: All standard allroad options, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Dual-spoke wheels
Modifications: None except some upgraded replacement parts (see below)

Link to pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30824823@N03/

Car has been my daily driver for the past 4 years. I purchased the car from a dealer in 2010 (~100k miles) who received it from a local dealer, who took the car in on a new car trade from the original owner. In essence, that makes me the second owner. I was fortunate enough to locate and speak with the original owner regarding the car's history soon after my purchase. She filled me in on a lot of details and I feel that I know the car's full history pretty accurately. I keep up with maintenance on the car, but as a 10 year old vehicle with almost 160k miles, it is not perfect. No accidents under my ownership (clean carfax when I purchased the car as well), but original owner did mention that she struck a deer sometime in her ownership, and the car was professionally repaired. I change the oil with full synthetic every 5k miles; previous owner changed it every 3k miles and had it serviced at the dealer.

Car has had the following addressed in my ownership:
-Timing belt service at 105k miles
-Both front airsprings replaced with Arnott airsprings (lifetime warranty)
-Diverter valves replaced (upgraded Audi parts used)
-EGT sensors replaced
-Coil pack recall performed
-Tires (now about 50% worn)
-Brakes refreshed a couple of years ago
-Coolant temp sensor replaced
-Two exhaust leaks fixed (one section welded, one section required a new clamp)
-PA inspected in 1/14, valid until 1/15

I believe in full disclosure and will do my best to accurately describe the condition of the car, although people have said in the past that I’m more critical than most. Happy to send pictures of any items described below.

Exterior Condition: 7/10. Paint condition overall is good. There are a couple of dings, and a few scratches. The worst scratch is on the rear driver's side door (about 4 inches) caused by a dealership performing recall work. Wheels have scuffs and some chipping of the finish. Some minor fading on the plastic wheel arches and body cladding.

Interior Condition: 7/10. Overall clean, but worn. No rips or tears in the leather, but previous owner mentioned she carried her dog in the car and it shows as the leather is worn on some of the seating surfaces. There is also normal wear of the soft touch switchgear common to many Audis of this period, specifically on the headlight switch and the climate control buttons. One sunshade for the rear driver's door is stuck up, and was like this when I bought it. I think it could be easily fixed but it never bothered me enough to take the door panel apart. Sometimes the blower fan from the climate control will make noise, but it functions correctly and never had a problem. Cupholder in center console is functional but doesn't retract into console anymore. AC and heat work well. Instrument cluster display does not have dead pixels.

Needs: The valve cover gaskets are leaking. I have the parts but have not had the work performed yet. The driver's side rear airspring has started to leak. On very cold days (under 20 degrees) or if the car sits for many days, I have seen settling of that side of the car. I would recommend replacing the airspring by next winter, but by no means is the car un-drivable as is.

Disclosures: The air compressor for the air suspension has been noisy since I have owned the car. I have never had the compressor overheat, and it always works, but I wanted to mention it.

Price: Asking $6500 and am willing to consider reasonable offers.

PM me if interested.