Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MMI 3G Clock

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 10:53 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default MMI 3G Clock

I was wonder if the people from Ross Tech have an idea on how to fix my MMI clock.

I made these changes

Enable MMI hidden menus
Battery Meter
Lap Timer
VIM
allow A2DP Receiver

and lost the clock adjust menu. I backed out the change today and still no clock. Any ideas beyond going to the dealer and having them reload MMI?

See this link for more information on what I did.
Old 05-21-2013, 04:19 AM
Audiworld Premium Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you are a registered, licensed VCDS user, send an autoscan from the car along with as much information about what you did to support@Ross-Tech.com. With the information you supply, perhaps our guys will have a clue as to how to help.

So now let me get on my soap box. Always - and I mean always - save an autoscan before you begin making changes....

My guess is you have made adaptation changes that will have to be undone. If I am correct, you have a UDS cluster and these are more complicated....

By the way, if you are not a registered, licensed user, there will be no help from our tech team on this.
Old 05-24-2013, 06:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bearthebruce
If you are a registered, licensed VCDS user, send an autoscan from the car along with as much information about what you did to support@Ross-Tech.com. With the information you supply, perhaps our guys will have a clue as to how to help.

So now let me get on my soap box. Always - and I mean always - save an autoscan before you begin making changes....

My guess is you have made adaptation changes that will have to be undone. If I am correct, you have a UDS cluster and these are more complicated....

By the way, if you are not a registered, licensed user, there will be no help from our tech team on this.
Bruce, I am a proud registered owner of VCDS, and love your product. In fact it's why I continue to buy Audi's :-). I do have an autoscan from when I first purchased the car in Jan. I'll run a new one and list the changes. Thanks for the reply