TT (Mk2) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk2 Audi TT, TT-S and TT-RS Coupe & Roadster produced from 2007-2014

Jack pad adapter for Mk2 TT

Old 06-15-2011, 01:08 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jack pad adapter for Mk2 TT

Does anybody think this would be of use to Mk2 TT owners? I had it custom made for my R8, I have a handful of these leftover from my last run, because it was cheaper to get 25 made than just one.

Does anybody know if this will fit a Audi TT Mk2?

The adapter part that fits in to the car is 70mm long x 29 mm wide x 27mm tall. The base circle of the puck is 100mm.

This should fit right in to the OEM emergency jack locations, and jacks the car right on the curved top of the adapter, just as was intended by the OEM jack.
Attached Images  
Old 06-24-2011, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

So, nobody here ever jacks up their TT?
Old 06-24-2011, 09:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Interested

Been busy and haven't been able to check the measurements to make sure it will work with the TT. Do you have a ballpark price?
Old 07-03-2011, 04:43 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by rmicroys
Does anybody think this would be of use to Mk2 TT owners? I had it custom made for my R8, I have a handful of these leftover from my last run, because it was cheaper to get 25 made than just one.

Does anybody know if this will fit a Audi TT Mk2?

The adapter part that fits in to the car is 70mm long x 29 mm wide x 27mm tall. The base circle of the puck is 100mm.

This should fit right in to the OEM emergency jack locations, and jacks the car right on the curved top of the adapter, just as was intended by the OEM jack.
I don't know, but I will find out Tuesday how it looks like as I am going to clean my wheels.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:30 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I have two left. These have been rather popular over on R8talk.com. Larrycr here ordered one from here, he'll be able to tell you how it works for him, he'll probably get his sometime next week.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:33 PM
AudiWorld Member

I there a pic of the actual pad? I have a Q5 and a TT and may be interested. The Q5 has those pinch welds that a U shaped pad would be needed.
Old 07-08-2011, 02:16 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Well, it looks like the last few of these went like hotcakes. Yes that is the actual pad. Larry got his pad, says it works great - though it's such a work of art that guys don't want to use them! Some ordered two just so they can keep one as a paperweight! If I had interest for another lot, I could be inclined to make another 25 if I had 10 guys put cash on the dash for a group buy. In the mean time, maybe Larry can put up a couple pictures of it in use on his car to stimulate interest!
Old 07-08-2011, 02:17 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by 1atlas
I there a pic of the actual pad? I have a Q5 and a TT and may be interested. The Q5 has those pinch welds that a U shaped pad would be needed.
The picture of the pad is attached to the first post on this thread.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

The puck is too pretty to use (especially the R8 lettering on the back) but I did use it this morning. Fits perfectly. I'll pull my car out onto the drive this PM or tomorrow and take a picture of the reenactment.

Last edited by larrycr; 07-09-2011 at 12:09 PM.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:01 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Thanks Larry. These ended up being rather popular over at R8talk.com, and I have sold all my inventory. Thanks again Larry for being my first true test mule for the Mk2 TT crowd. Good to know they work well, in case I get lobbied to make a new batch.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jack pad adapter for Mk2 TT