TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO PEMBROKE PINES AUDI, IN SFL

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 05:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO NOT TAKE YOUR CAR TO PEMBROKE PINES AUDI, IN SFL

I've been having this issue that started last weekend:
https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho....php?t=2822441

I took my car to an old friend of mine that has his own Indy VW shop. Come to find out the idiot tech that worked on my car when I had warranty, didn't replace the stretch bolts; when changing the alternator on my car about 16k miles ago. My mechanic showed me that the 2 bolts that go into the mount just under the power steering reservoir broke, causing the engine to drop down low enough for the propshaft coupler to hit the sway bar and tear off the metal part of the coupler aka donut >:\

Now that's not all the BS I've had with them from the times they worked on my car. Had an issue with my windows, went to pick up my car and guess what now the other window won't go down and with the key out of the ignition the other window can go up and down. Also when changing my alternator the idiot tech didn't replace the hose clamps for the weird shaped vacuum hose that looks like “UU” on the passenger side of the intake manifold, my wife was complaining to me a few days later the car doesn't feel right when going into boost, I lift the hood and 2 hose clamps are sitting on the firewall tray right by the strut cap :O

The attention to detail at that place absolutely SUCKS!!!!!!
TAKE YOUR CAR TO CHAMPION OR PRESTIGE