TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Is it just me or does the TT look a little....wierd?(more)

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-1999, 09:19 AM
CH

Default Is it just me or does the TT look a little....wierd?(more)

Personally, I just don't like the way it looks. However I must say that I haven't seen one in person . Maybe I'll change my mind when I do...when I first saw the BMW M Coupe in magazines I thought it was UGLY! But after seeing and driving it, I fell in love(although I still like the A3 better)! Anyone else feel the same?
Old 03-18-2009, 07:53 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CH
Personally, I just don't like the way it looks. However I must say that I haven't seen one in person . Maybe I'll change my mind when I do...when I first saw the BMW M Coupe in magazines I thought it was UGLY! But after seeing and driving it, I fell in love(although I still like the A3 better)! Anyone else feel the same?
I dont like the way you look!
Old 03-18-2009, 07:57 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gtfo

Originally Posted by CH
You troll..if you think the A3 looks better than a TT, you are ill.