TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Hi.. New here and few questions

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 11:44 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi.. New here and few questions

Hi to all ; )
So I got a 01 TT in very good shape with only 57k miles, garaged and prev owner took good care of it, however under neat the front bumper there is a small crack, as if they parked and hit the sidewalk sometime, Ill probably repair it but would like to know if somebody knows how much will a new bumper will cost in case im not able to fix it.. also how much a new key would be? the one they gave me doesnt work, I opened it and was all rusty, I already tried new battery..
Thanx for the replies ; )
Old 09-13-2011, 12:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Christian8a
Hi to all ; )
So I got a 01 TT in very good shape with only 57k miles, garaged and prev owner took good care of it, however under neat the front bumper there is a small crack, as if they parked and hit the sidewalk sometime, Ill probably repair it but would like to know if somebody knows how much will a new bumper will cost in case im not able to fix it.. also how much a new key would be? the one they gave me doesnt work, I opened it and was all rusty, I already tried new battery..
Thanx for the replies ; )
Bumper cover + install and paint.

http://genuineaudiparts.com/partloca...layCatalogid=2

2001 has an alarm immobilizer, so new key/ remote $150 or so dealer will need to program it to start the car.