TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

bmw 325 or an audi tt

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2009, 12:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

also one other question..how much should I expect to pay for a 2001 audt TT 180? My budget is $33,900
Old 04-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You're welcome, a**hole...

Buy the BMW...

The difference between BMWs and porcupines is that porcupines have the ****** on the outside. Get the picture?

I've been driving and working on VWs and Audis since before you were born. Just because this is my 5th post on THIS website, certainly doesn't mean that I'm a 'noob' as you say. I've been reading (lurking) here for about 4 years, so, take your 11,3xx-odd posts and shove them.

Keep your condescending comments to yourself, put away the arrogance, and take advice at face value.

You're on an Audi forum, populated by Audi enthusiasts. What do you think we're going to say?

Now, back to your question. Drive them both. Buy the one you like. Cars are like wine: there are no right or wrong answers, just opinions.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:48 PM
AudiWorld Super User

You're going to get a scrathed car without kid for that price.

Honestly, noob, honestly.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by siegrisd
Buy the BMW...

The difference between BMWs and porcupines is that porcupines have the ****** on the outside. Get the picture?

I've been driving and working on VWs and Audis since before you were born. Just because this is my 5th post on THIS website, certainly doesn't mean that I'm a 'noob' as you say. I've been reading (lurking) here for about 4 years, so, take your 11,3xx-odd posts and shove them.

Keep your condescending comments to yourself, put away the arrogance, and take advice at face value.

You're on an Audi forum, populated by Audi enthusiasts. What do you think we're going to say?

Now, back to your question. Drive them both. Buy the one you like. Cars are like wine: there are no right or wrong answers, just opinions.
lol...I've been on here since 2000 noob.. Why are you so angry...go back to audizine or vw vortex or whereever you came from. I am a long time audi owner as well but was considering a new car for my dad and mom as a gift for all they did for me while I was in advanced programming training.

Shoot I can probably buy and sell you 10x over...friggin tool..maybe I'll just buy both to and troll these forums just to **** you off..
Old 04-09-2009, 12:54 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Buy the BMW...

lol...I've been on here since 2000 noob.. Why are you so angry?? I suggest you go back to audizine or vw vortex or whereever you came from. I am a long time audi owner as well but was considering a new car for my dad and mom as a gift for all they did for me while I was in advanced programming training.

Shoot I can probably buy and sell you 10x over...friggin tool..maybe I'll just buy both to and troll these forums just to **** you off..
Old 04-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I gave you a legitimate answer...

Originally Posted by Bluto
lol...I've been on here since 2000 noob.. Why are you so angry...go back to audizine or vw vortex or whereever you came from. I am a long time audi owner as well but was considering a new car for my dad and mom as a gift for all they did for me while I was in advanced programming training.

So I though, and you chose to treat me (my interpretation, I admit) with condescension and negation merely because my post count is nil. Come on guys... I know that everyone is in a foul mood because of the switch in software, but, do you really have to take it out on new people.

Go ahead and TRY to "buy and sell," idiot. I love how you think you know everything about me already by post #6, no less.

I'm glad that you wish to be generous with your family. Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers... and buy both... one for summer and one for winter.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

So I though, and you chose to treat me (my interpretation, I admit) with condescension and negation merely because my post count is nil. Come on guys... I know that everyone is in a foul mood because of the switch in software, but, do you really have to take it out on new people.

Go ahead and TRY to "buy and sell," idiot. I love how you think you know everything about me already by post #6, no less.

I'm glad that you wish to be generous with your family. Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers... and buy both... one for summer and one for winter.
I am not in a foul mood you tool..I just felt like tormenting you for getting your panties in a wad whaen I called you a noob...

now leave me alone before I taunt you a second time..
Old 04-09-2009, 08:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 250 Likes on 212 Posts

I had a 2001 TT raodster for 6 years and got a rarely used 2004 in 2007. Both times the BMW 3 series was the only other major contender for me. It is hard to find a 3 series convertible with a manual transmission. BMW claims that only about 10% of the 3 series convertibles are make with stick.

The 3 series with a manual is comparable to a TT in performance but the automatics don't compare, either the 325 or 335. Also, as was mentioned previously, every preppie wannabie has a 3 series while the TT is relatively rare. On the plus side for the 3 series, they have better resale value and the convertibles have 4 seats and a larger trunk compared to the TT roadster's 2 seats and trunk. On the plus side for the TT roadster - only the TT roadster has those incredible ballglove seats which was a must for both my cars.
Old 04-09-2009, 08:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 250 Likes on 212 Posts
Default Sorry Bluto - did not look at the name on your first post - must be April fool post

Lol
Old 04-10-2009, 12:59 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Vegas-roadster
Lol
lol yea just toying with the noobs..

Quick Reply: bmw 325 or an audi tt