TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Audi Extended Warranty Group Purchase, see inside for details if interested

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 06:26 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Extended Warranty Group Purchase, see inside for details if interested

Audi Extended Warranty Group Purchase, see inside for details if interested

Hi everyone, it's time for another fun-filled group purchase on extended warranties for Audis.

I now have over 1000 people under plan, and over 300 Audis. I think the timing for this GP is good because:

A. I already have 5 people in, and it only takes a total of 10 to get to the first discount level ($100), 15 to get to the second discount level ($200), and 20 to get to the maximum discount ($300)

B. Due to the wonderful time INDS is having in paying claims on Audis, there is a surcharge being added to Audis for exclusionary plans over 3 years, effective October 1, 2008, of $400. So between the GP discount and avoiding the surcharge, you can save some serious money going in by September 30th (assuming you were considering getting a warranty in the first place).

The process is pretty simple. You just send an email to brucem105@comcast.net with "AW Warranty GP" somewhere in the subject line. Then in the body of the email let me know your car's model, year, engine (if there were various engine options available), drivetrain (if FWD or AWD were both available), and current mileage.

Plans are available for just about every car, from capped powertrain only for cheap $$, to long-term exclusionary for more $$. I work with various companies, although typically for Audis I use INDS. There are a bunch of AW members with paid claims from INDS, and at last count INDS had paid over $100K in the last 12 months to AW members for car repairs! Sometimes it takes an inspection, or me jumping in to help, but INDS lives up to their contractual obligations, and I think lots of AW members will vouch for me and for INDS paying claims. Let's face it, they are an insurance company, and not our friend, but they are solid and pay shops like they are supposed to.

Any questions you have about me, the specifics of the warranty, about INDS as a company, or anything else, feel free to ask here or in the email you send to me.

In order to reach maximum discount levels, I will write contracts and take payments via check or credit card as we go, and then total up how many paid plans we have on September 30th. At that point, I will send out refund checks in the amount of the discount level achieved to everyone that bought a plan. I realize that takes a little trust/faith in me, but hopefully I've earned it, and if I do not do it this way everyone waits to see what the discount level is going to be and we wind up missing it. I've done it both ways, and trust me, this way saves everyone money. I can guarantee based on past GPs that we will hit the $100 level at a minimum.

I make 9% on each warranty, and I am here before, during, and after the sale to help and answer questions. I can also offer unbiased advice on any other plans you're considering, and the pros and cons of each. Since it's only ~$280 or so I make on the most expensive plans, it does not change my life if you buy something else, so I am happy to help with advice.

Thanks for listening, and let the warranty game begin!

Bruce
Becks Imports LLC
856-912-2600 (Cell)
brucem105@comcast.net
Old 09-17-2008, 06:42 AM

Available to Canadians? What is the price before saving the 100, 200, 300?
Old 09-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Banned

No, sorry, US only.