Go Back   AudiWorld Forums > General Car Discussion > Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Notices

Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Old 01-22-2014, 08:22 AM   #1
TIME89
AudiWorld Super User
Account #: 158640

Default Amanda Jasionowski - VIP/European Delivery/Audi exclusive Sales - Experiential Market

Ladies & Gentlemen of Audi World European Delivery Form!
Let me introduce to all of you new (for us) VIP/European Delivery/Audi exclusive Sales - Experiential Market - Amanda Jasionowski!!!!

Quote:
Manage all VIP and Audi exclusive customers including, but not limited to, customer questions, dealer communications, field interaction, VIP events and product launches which ultimately creates brand ambassadors.
Manage and oversee the European Delivery Program.
Assist in creating and marketing the demand in our performance segment models (R8) and (RS).
Educate dealers and customers on the Audi exclusive process and product availability.
Work directly with distribution on scheduling and expediting VIP/Audi exclusive vehicles. Manage dealer and VIP expectations on special orders as well continue engagement and enthusiasm in the brand.
Manage and reconcile VIP & European Delivery budget and cost center report.
She agreed to help AudiWorld with question, that you may have and your SA don't know answer to them.

Quote:
Nice to meet you!

It is nice to meet you! The program went through a recent transition and I took over as of September, 2013. I am happy to assist with any questions you may have. I believe everyone deserves an answer within 24 hours and if I cannot provide an answer, they should at least receive a response informing them that I am looking into it.
So, use her e-mail only in extreme situation, and if e-mail not working and you need to make a phone call - let me know - I will send you PM with her number.

Welcome to the AudiWorld Ed forum, Amanda!

Amanda Jasionowski
VIP/European Delivery/Audi exclusive Sales
Experiential Marketing

Audi of America, Inc.
Marketing
2200 Ferdinand Porsche Drive
Herndon, VA, 20171
United States of America
Tel. +1 703 xxxxxx
Cell. +1 571 xxxxxx
Fax. +1 248 754 4381
mailto:amanda.jasionowski@audi.com
http://www.audiusa.com

Last edited by TIME89; 01-23-2014 at 08:54 AM.
TIME89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 08:22 AM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement

Tags
audi, delivery, eureopean, euro, european, program