You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join AudiWorld.com today!
NEW FEATURE at AudiWorld!!! We now have a fully integrated Wiki!!
Check it out!
For full post editing rights, please reply to this thread. Thanks!
For tips on using the forums please visit the following page: Forum Tips Be sure to check out Threaded View!!!
facebook users, please become a fan of AudiWorld's page
We've gotten complaints about spam/virus Private Messages. Any such messages are completely bogus, and should be ignored completely. Read more here.
Audi Car Club Chicagoland Chapter - GENERAL MEETING NOTICE
Dear Audi Car Club Members, February, 2002
Audi Car Club, Chicagoland Chapter is your local chapter of the Audi Car Club North America. For those of you that are new to us, we invite you to participate in the many events that we sponsor throughout the year.
We will be having an open meeting for all Audi Car Club members and prospective members on Sunday, February 24th at 1:00 PM. The meeting will be held at the Schaumburg Public Library. The library is located near the Southwest corner of Roselle Road and Schaumburg Road - approximately 1.2 miles south of Higgins Road and 2.2 miles north of the Elgin-O'Hare expressway. At the intersection of Roselle and Schaumburg, go west on Schaumburg Road to the next light. Turn left (south) at the light and you'll see the library building down a little ways on your right. We are in the "Classroom" room in the Adult Center on the 2nd floor. Turn right off the stairs or elevator, go to the end, turn right and it's several rooms down.
On the agenda will be more details about the following items, election of directors, discussion of future events and increasing our member involvement. Refreshments will be served. Some club merchandise will be raffled at the conclusion of the meeting.
If you cannot attend this meeting, but would like to be considered for a director position or volunteer as needed, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Joe Stramich at 630-833-0442. The need is great and we would appreciate your help.
Please RSVP to Joe Stramich at 630-833-0442 or email@example.com if you can attend this important meeting.
Here is an overview of some recent Chicagoland Chapter activities.
* National Club Name Change - As many of you are aware, the National Club has changed the name from Quattro Club USA to Audi Car Club, North America.
* New Chapter - The Chicagoland Chapter is happy to announce the formation of a chapter of the Wisconsin members.
* Lakes Region Name Change - We have changed our name to Audi Car Club, Chicagoland Chapter to be more in line with the National Club name and with the formation of the Wisconsin chapter.
* New Web Site - Keep informed of upcoming activities and announcements by visiting our website. Our new website can be found at www.audichicago.org. Thanks to Mike Berner, Joe Hillenburg, Sean McLane and Peter Harren for designing a fantastic looking site.
* Spring Drive - The Spring Drive is tentatively scheduled for April 13th. Persons interested in helping can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-833-0442.
* American LeMans Series at Road America - The ALMS will be at Road America, Elkhart Lake, WI, on July 6th & 7th. You may have read articles in the Quattro Quarterly about activities that other chapters have done in conjunction with the race when held in their areas. Between ourselves and the chapter in Wisconsin, we would like to organize similar activities. Persons interested in volunteering to help plan this event can e-mail email@example.com or call 630-833-0442.
* Blackhawk Farms Driving School - Scheduled for July 13th & 14th, 2002. There will also be an Instructor's Clinic on the preceding Friday, July 12th. Blackhawk Farms is located in North-central Illinois, about 20 miles north of Rockford.
* GingerMan Raceway Driving School - Scheduled for October 12th & 13th, 2002. This will be a joint event between us and the Michigan Chapter. This will be a joint event between us and the Michigan Chapter. GingerMan Raceway is located in Southwest Michigan, a few miles east of South Haven.
We would appreciate it if you can make it to the meeting. Your input is important.