You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join AudiWorld.com today!
NEW FEATURE at AudiWorld!!! We now have a fully integrated Wiki!!
Check it out!
For full post editing rights, please reply to this thread. Thanks!
For tips on using the forums please visit the following page: Forum Tips Be sure to check out Threaded View!!!
facebook users, please become a fan of AudiWorld's page
We've gotten complaints about spam/virus Private Messages. Any such messages are completely bogus, and should be ignored completely. Read more here.
FeedbackNeed help with a Forums feature, noticed a broken link (or other site problem) or just have a general question - this is the spot
I`m conducting a review for a report of how many people purchase (or don`t) parts for their cars online. Please answer the following poll, or provide your own input on this subject:
("parts" refer to aftermarket performance parts)
1. Do you purchase parts for your vehicle online (replacement or aftermarket)?
2. If not, why?
3. Are you comfortable providing your credit card information online given it`s a secured site?
4. When you do purchase a performance part online, are you comfortable with your decision at
the time of purchase? That is, how do you come to that decision (i.e. ask around, impulse, etc.)?
5. What improvements would you make in this market to make you a more frequent shopper of
online performance parts? That is, instead of going to a shop or calling in, what components
and/or necessities would you require to shop online for your car more often?
6. What DO you like about current online parts shops?
7. What DON`T you like about current online parts shops?