A4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi A4 produced from 1995-2001 B5 FAQ

Free Vehicle History Reports for all Car Makes and Models from EpicVIN.com Service

Old 04-14-2014, 07:40 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Vehicle History Reports for all Car Makes and Models from EpicVIN.com Service

Hi, audiworld forum members! We are the company EpicVIN.com, and we suggest you to get VIN reports from our company absolutely free! You definitely need the reports from EpicVIN service if you don’t want to become the owner of such cars:

Very often our reports are far more informative than those of AutoCheck and other famous services for checking auto history. Therefore, we help our clients avoid buying vehicles with accident history. You can make sure it's true by checking out our report and AutoCheck report: comparison of Epicvin VS Autocheck reports

Nevertheless, our reports are much cheaper. The VIN reports that cost $2.99 on our website will be given to you for free! All you need to do is write your VIN number here in this topic and we’ll give it to you for free. The reports will contain the information on whether the car was damaged, whether it was sold at auto auctions, and if a car was damaged, there will be photos of the damages. You can request a report for 1 VIN number. VIN numbers for vehicle of any make and model can be requested.

Last edited by EpicVin; 06-02-2014 at 06:18 AM.
Old 04-14-2014, 09:08 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Doesn't appear to be free for me, wants the $2.99 to view the report still.

And it reports my previous car (dealership trade-in on their lot) as at an auction now?
Old 04-14-2014, 11:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by glycerine
Doesn't appear to be free for me, wants the $2.99 to view the report still.

And it reports my previous car (dealership trade-in on their lot) as at an auction now?
The price for the report is $2.99 but it's a promotion now. Write your VIN number here in the topic and we'll give you the report for free.
Old 04-14-2014, 01:56 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by EpicVin
The price for the report is $2.99 but it's a promotion now. Write your VIN number here in the topic and we'll give you the report for free.
the web site still asks for $2.99, can I get copy here?
Old 04-15-2014, 04:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by rex2001
the web site still asks for $2.99, can I get copy here?
Unfortunately, we don't have an auto auction report for the VIN WAUDN64F08N027148, we only only have a full one which costs $6.99. If you'd like to check another VIN write it here, and if we do have an auto auction report for that VIN we'll give it to you for free here on this forum, not on the website.
Old 04-16-2014, 11:18 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Hi,

I'm keen to see what details you do actually hold on file. Could you provide a report for 1FTPX14596NA32026?
Old 04-17-2014, 04:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by EViS
Hi,

I'm keen to see what details you do actually hold on file. Could you provide a report for 1FTPX14596NA32026?
EViS, here is your VIN report.
Old 04-17-2014, 09:34 AM
Tech Guru

Received 106 Likes on 97 Posts

I'm calling BS on this.

Are we to believe that a guy with a username that contains "EV" (as in Epic VIN?) joins an Audi forum and posts his very first post to request a VIN report on a Ford Pickup which just happens to show that said truck was badly damaged and repaired for resale?

Too many coincidences. BS.
Old 04-17-2014, 11:24 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

I am in no way affiliated with EpicVIN. I heard about them on an F150 forum and decided to Google their legitimacy last night. Came across this offer, hence the registration. My suspicion of their authenticity has genuinely been eradicated, no idea how or where they get these photos from but they are definitely of the truck I am looking at buying. However, I was told by the seller that the damage was only to the rear... yeah right!

I can completely see where you are coming from with suspicion of my new registration and username though haha!
Old 04-17-2014, 11:32 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by EpicVin
EViS, here is your VIN report.
Wow, that's pretty incredible. I must ask, where do you guys get these details from? How long do you keep them on file? And are there any additional photos in the full report?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Free Vehicle History Reports for all Car Makes and Models from EpicVIN.com Service