New to the forum

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 05:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum

Good Morning

I am new to the forum, not new to Audi. I was wondering if any of the locals get together for events. I would enjoy getting together with my fellow enthusiast and talking shop. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum
Old 03-18-2013, 09:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by itsasecret
Good Morning

I am new to the forum, not new to Audi. I was wondering if any of the locals get together for events. I would enjoy getting together with my fellow enthusiast and talking shop. I am looking forward to getting to know everyone on the forum
Welcome! I joined the local ACNA chapter and they have several events in the Chicago-land area coming up including autocrosses and driving events at area tracks. I am like you, not new to Audi but new to the "community".
Old 03-18-2013, 12:50 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome as well.

I am on my second Audi myself. I also plan on becoming a member of ACNA. If you are looking for info on your new Audi, this site seems to be full of useful stuff. However socially speaking it seems www.quattroworld.com is where a lot of social activity takes place. The Chicago section is very active I find with ACNA members and even non I am sure. I have not met any of them personally, but they seem to like to have a good time.