Mid Atlantic Audi Owners Facebook Group Now Live!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 03:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mid Atlantic Audi Owners Facebook Group Now Live!

Hello all,

After some thinking, I realized that a lot of other car groups have very active Facebook groups, and use these groups to organize huge meets and other events, as a close knit community. So after realizing that there was no Facebook group for Audi owners in the DMV area, I decided to start a group page.

Now there IS a VW/Audi group already, but apparently 90% of the posts are regarding VW's. So I figured a group made just for us Audi owners would be nice. There we can discuss possible meets, B/S/T parts, post up "You've been spotted" posts, or just talk cars. It may seem redundant with the steady flow of talk we have at this forum, but at least now we can have a place to join members of Audizine, Audiworld, VWVortex, A5OC, 6speedonline, etc. in one local spot. Plus, it would be cool to get to know your fellow Audi owners on a more personal level, as opposed to just a forum username.

Just do a search on Mid Atlantic Audi Owners Group, and I (Andrew) will start accepting requests. Feel free to invite fellow Audi owners. See you guys on there!