Iron Man 3 Premier tonight

Old 05-02-2013, 08:13 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Iron Man 3 Premier tonight

Is anyone attending the Iron Man 3 premier tonight in Naperville? It is hosted by Naperville Audi.
Old 05-03-2013, 11:25 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry just saw this, But i did go for the premier

Originally Posted by NVThs1
Is anyone attending the Iron Man 3 premier tonight in Naperville? It is hosted by Naperville Audi.
Old 05-03-2013, 12:32 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by vishkey
Sorry just saw this, But i did go for the premier
Were you at the same theatre? Pretty cool event in my opinion. Conti brought a lot of fun cars and I got to sit in one of the R8's. That was pretty cool. Good movie though as well.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes i was at Rte59 & 95th... Do you live around there? The movie was awesome and yes the White R8 was amazing!

Were you at the same theatre? Pretty cool event in my opinion. Conti brought a lot of fun cars and I got to sit in one of the R8's. That was pretty cool. Good movie though as well.
Old 05-07-2013, 07:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

On a side note, where did you get your windows tinted? and approximately how much did it cost

Old 05-09-2013, 08:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

On a side note, where did you get your windows tinted? and approximately how much did it cost
Sorry I was slacking on checking the regional. So little activity. I went to Quality Window in Warrenville. Name is Greg 630-479-5503 or 630-202-0378. Good guy. I honestly forgot what I paid, but I want to say $200+ and another $100 for the tail lights. He is pretty well liked by the quattroworld.com folks who are local to him. I have had two cars done by him and my buddy who used to own a car shop used him as his inhouse tint guy.

Yes i was at Rte59 & 95th... Do you live around there? The movie was awesome and yes the White R8 was amazing!
I live in Plainfield at 135th and 30 so I am close. I asked Joel who owns Conti Audi if I could give him my car for the night and take that white R8 for a spin. He said no surprising enough. I even offered to bring it back Friday all clean.
Old 05-13-2013, 07:21 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

haha that looked like a brand new one, never saw the white in the showroom when i was there for my A7, did see the grey though.

I will give Greg a call, is the 35% dark enough? Im contemplating darker but i know its not legal..my car is white so the darker the better i suppose....

Sorry I was slacking on checking the regional. So little activity. I went to Quality Window in Warrenville. Name is Greg 630-479-5503 or 630-202-0378. Good guy. I honestly forgot what I paid, but I want to say $200+ and another $100 for the tail lights. He is pretty well liked by the quattroworld.com folks who are local to him. I have had two cars done by him and my buddy who used to own a car shop used him as his inhouse tint guy.

I live in Plainfield at 135th and 30 so I am close. I asked Joel who owns Conti Audi if I could give him my car for the night and take that white R8 for a spin. He said no surprising enough. I even offered to bring it back Friday all clean.
Old 05-15-2013, 05:39 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I will give Greg a call, is the 35% dark enough? Im contemplating darker but i know its not legal..my car is white so the darker the better i suppose....
Here are my thoughts. 35% is not dark enough if you like dark. If you like privacy, but don't want to be messed with by the areas finest, stick with 35%. Ever since I started driving with 4 doors, I don't get pulled over or tints anyways. I have the window screen package on my car so the back doors and rear window have screens that block a lot and with the 35% you can't see in the back. However with the screen down and especially the sunroof screen open, you can see in pretty clear. I also have the black headliner so when everything is closed and screens are up, the visibility is very limited.

I honestly don't know what I would do if I did it all over again. I might still stick with the 35% jsut to not draw so much attention to me. Although I think I am like you and I want dark. Just don't want the tickets.