A4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi A4 produced from 2008.5

Reaching out to our German resident members! Need a factory interior part source...

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reaching out to our German resident members! Need a factory interior part source...

Hello,

I'm not sure where to go with my unusual inquiry...
I would like to get a piece of a 2009-2011 B8 A4 door panel but WITHOUT the vinyl wrapped around it and without the insert panels melted into place. I imagine my only source would be the factory where these pieces are made?

What I am looking for is the outer ABS plastic frame of the door card, without vinyl applied and without the other inserts attached. It is the main surrounding plastic body of the interior door panel (from the window to the bottom door sill), in its original naked state. I would like to get both front driver and passenger for fitment into my 2010 A4. As you can imagine, I plan to apply a customized finish wrap to it.

The part number on my B8 door panel is 8K1 867 106 (plus other brief codes for colour and position etc.), though this number appears on the back of the many plastic / vinyl'ed inserts and leather inserts as well (obviously for assembly). Above the part # is says "PNE Germany", which makes me think it is made in Germany, though more recently it may have been outsourced to southern or eastern Europe.

I realize these have been out of production for at least a year and a half, which is an obvious disadvantage.

For starters, does anyone know where was this panel manufactured? and does anyone here have contacts with that place? I don't speak German so I won't have much luck on my own. I would be very grateful for any assistance.

[p.s. I realize I could strip a used panel but the huge disadvantage to this is that the mounting tabs are already melted and the vinyl is extremely painstaking to remove.]

Thanks in advance...