A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

Am I crazy?

Old 01-15-2014, 09:44 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Am I crazy?

I just saw the new corvette z06, I have never been a fan of American cars (unless they are classic muscle cars) but this one looks AMAZING and for about 70-80k it will be the cheapest super car you can get.
I WANT ONE
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/20...ican-supercar/
Please watch the video and see it in gray color.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No, you're not crazy. Just a few more auto makers now making sexy, eye-catching models. BTW, what happened with your Italian mistress? Does she know you're already making eyes at a gorgeous American wearing nothing but a bow tie?
Old 01-16-2014, 06:27 AM
Banned

The Italian mistress was a recipe for trouble
(Imagine if we could actually perform PPI with women)
These new American mistress really caught my eye, I know it is not as refined as an Italian mistress but how often you can get a mistress and return if it didn't perform correctly (and not spending money in the process)

there is a few women in this forum I apologize if this misogynist talk offends you
Old 01-16-2014, 01:32 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd have to see it in person, the LED headlights are nice, but the body appears chiselled a la Cadillac, the spoiler and rear lights leaning gangsta
Old 01-16-2014, 01:37 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

ok the gray body is way better, too bad they didnt show it with the black wheels as the yellow features
Old 01-16-2014, 02:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by a7ubercoupe
I'd have to see it in person, the LED headlights are nice, but the body appears chiselled a la Cadillac, the spoiler and rear lights leaning gangsta
True the spoiler is not the sleekest but it is part of the z07 package and it is not for looks it is functional and it provides an incredible downforce and adjustable just like a gt3
Old 01-16-2014, 02:25 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by a7ubercoupe
ok the gray body is way better, too bad they didnt show it with the black wheels as the yellow features
Gray with black wheels my option too
Old 01-16-2014, 02:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by feralc
I just saw the new corvette z06, I have never been a fan of American cars (unless they are classic muscle cars) but this one looks AMAZING and for about 70-80k it will be the cheapest super car you can get.
I WANT ONE
http://www.digitaltrends.com/cars/20...ican-supercar/
Please watch the video and see it in gray color.
Hopefully you all the the same "commercial" when the video starts looks awesome !
Old 01-16-2014, 04:21 PM
Banned

I saw a gray one on the highway next to the BMW factory in SC. It has striking looks but I think they will wear off quickly. There's something cool about the look, but I don't think it's cool enough. For instance, the A7 is cool and doesn't wear out it's presence. The Cadillacs from the past several years all look old to me and they all look the same. I blame it on the stupid sharp creases they use. I don't get the appeal for the Cadillacs and I certainly don't get the hype and the roadblocks the media has established for the Stingray. Over. Blown. Hype.
Old 01-16-2014, 04:55 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by in2dwww
I saw a gray one on the highway next to the BMW factory in SC. It has striking looks but I think they will wear off quickly. There's something cool about the look, but I don't think it's cool enough. For instance, the A7 is cool and doesn't wear out it's presence. The Cadillacs from the past several years all look old to me and they all look the same. I blame it on the stupid sharp creases they use. I don't get the appeal for the Cadillacs and I certainly don't get the hype and the roadblocks the media has established for the Stingray. Over. Blown. Hype.
Did you see a z06? Or a regular stingray? Because I am talking about the z06 and it looks way muscular than the regular corvette (along with carbon fiber everywhere) As I said before I am not a big fan of American cars but I really think they are stepping up their game, this new z06 and I like the new Cadillac CTS, they haven't come with the real V but the "v sport" is (in my opinion" a beautiful car and with 420hp at the same level of a S7 (at least on paper because Audi underrates it's numbers)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Am I crazy?