50K service in LA (Valley...Sherman Oaks/Studio City area)???

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 06:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"countRy" ;-P
Old 03-06-2006, 04:43 PM

Default I can definitely second WMS!

When I got my car back from Mike after Stg III it was awesome! Super quick, super smooth!
Mike also did a ton of other work on the car.
#1 shop in LA area IMHO

Jewel
Old 03-06-2006, 05:28 PM

Default We'd be happy to address your needs...

As you can see, several of our customers are also AudiWorld readers. In fact, our AW Special for the month of March entitles all AW readers to 20% parts and labor discount this month. Please feel free to phone and schedule an appointment at your convenience. If you'd like to know a little more about my background and a map to our facility, please click the appropriate links in my signature, found below.

Thanks!
Old 03-06-2006, 05:31 PM

Ingolstadt West has my highest regard!
Old 03-06-2006, 05:33 PM

Default Kurt...

Suffice it to say that VAG 4.2 Performance is going to undergo a paradigm shift in July. I've seen the holy grail myself.

As for the whole FSI Fueling debate... That's settled too.

Muahaha.
Old 03-07-2006, 07:08 AM

Default WMS OR IW????

go to WMS and it looks like you are at a dealership ... you have pool tables granite tiled floors .. just plush and comfortable ,plus the guys there are very cool and laid back ..... IW well you gotta see it to believe it ... it looks like a hole in a wall ..

funny thing is that IW labor rates are insanely high compared to WMS

Your choice buddy, i was there once too ... good luck
Old 03-07-2006, 07:57 AM

Default Pardon me...

Hello,

My name is Michael Rooney. I own and operate Ingolstadt West and have done so quite sucessfully for the better part of fifteen years. Before that, I worked to build the service department at Rusnak Audi of Westlake, which was at the time the highest rated dealer service department west of the Mississippi River. I also spent several years working directly with Audi AG in Germany, and won the Audi Tech Challenge by being the only technician to resolve all of the problems presented in the competition.

Aside from the fact that our shop has recently doubled in size and capacity, it is currently in the midst of a complete renovation. I don't know when or if you've visited our facility, but we welcome you back at any time. We'll have an event to share the new facility this Spring, and we look forward to meeting you.

On the otherhand, if you are inclined to choose your service providers based on granite floors and plush furniture, you may be happiest at Beverly Hills Audi. There's a great ambience there too. I think most people would rather choose such things based on expertise and satisfaction with work they require. This is our primary focus, and I believe our history and record reflect that. Our labor rates are reflective of our ability and expertise. We commonly offer substantial discounts to Audiworld and Quattro Club members. (In fact, the March Audiworld offers a twenty percent parts and labor discount to all AW readers!) You'll find our rates to be substantially lower than that of the dealers, and in some cases less than half of that. I don't have the time nor inclination to monitor rates at other independent shops as it's just not a good idea to compete on a basis of price when it comes to proper and careful service.

I have nothing against the staff at Wicked Motorsports. They're a great bunch, and from what I've heard, they've put together a very nice shop in the past year or so. We wish them well! We've met several of their customers recently as they've come to us following visits to WMS. I firmly believe that WMS will do well, and we will continue to prosper as we have done for more than fifteen years.

Thanks!
Old 03-07-2006, 09:09 AM

Default How completely unprofessional and inconsiderate can a company be?

WMS has certinly shown the way to incorrectly deal with the public.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:12 AM

Default Don't worry Mike..

WMS has made it very easy to see where to spend my money.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Former Vendor

Default listen I've said this before and I'll say this again .

we don't take any BS from anyone . don't like us take your business to another shop ! like us we'll be there for you 24 hours a day !

thats all

Quick Reply: 50K service in LA (Valley...Sherman Oaks/Studio City area)???