A8 / S8 (D3 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the D3 Audi A8 produced from 2003-2010 and Audi S8 produced from 2006-2010
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cognac Exclusive Interior - Stunning

Old 10-29-2013, 06:03 PM
Club AutoUnion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Cognac Exclusive Interior - Stunning

Just when I thought I'd seen every rendition of the D3 A8/S8, I found this today on Craigslist (I'm not affiliated with the seller in any way): http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...098653313.html. Does anyone else have the "Cognac Exclusive Interior"? I didn't know it existed until today and now I'm intrigued. The seller states that it was an $11,500 option!
Attached Images   
Old 10-29-2013, 06:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Exclusive Interior

I have an '06 A8L with that interior. It's the "Mojave Sand" version.. not the cognac option. The Audi Exclusive interior in the US D3 was an $11,500 option.
Attached Images   

Last edited by Russ Scott; 11-02-2013 at 10:53 AM.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:23 PM
Club AutoUnion

Default Thanks, Russ!

Whatever the color, I like it. I suppose I will have to Google all the Audi Exclusive interiors now. They have to be pretty rare.

I don't know about anyone else, but if I paid $11,500 for an option, I would sure as heck remember what it was called.
Old 10-30-2013, 03:29 PM
AudiWorld Member

That is pretty damn stunning. I can add this to my list of preferred options if I ever go look for a D3 S8 now LOL
Old 10-30-2013, 11:23 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default D3 Audi Exclusive

Here's what I found when I looked into the option. Three versions were offered:

Exclusive Package 1

Includes "Classic Red" seating with Black seat piping, Classic Red floor mat piping, Black dashboard, Black door panels and Black carpet. Myrtle Nutmeg Wood Trim, Myrtle Nutmeg Multifunction Steering Wheel, 4-spoke wood/leather segmented. Myrtle Nutmeg Wood Shift ****, Silver Alcantara Headliner

Exclusive Package 2

Includes "Mojave Sand" seating with Black seat piping, Mojave Sand floor mat piping, Black dashboard, Black door panels and Black carpet. Poplar Saffron Wood Trim w/Inlays, Poplar Saffron Multifunction Steering Wheel, 4-spoke wood/leather segmented. Poplar Saffron Wood Shift ****, Cream Beige Alcantara Headliner

Exclusive Package 3

Includes "Cognac" seating with Black seat piping, Cognac floor mat piping, Black dashboard, Black door panels and Black carpet. Maple Copper Wood Trim w/Inlays, Maple Copper Multifunction Steering Wheel, 4-spoke wood/leather segmented. Maple Copper Wood Shift ****, Amaretto Alcantara Headliner

I'm the second owner of my car. I've watched the used D3 market for several years and I've seen a total of four cars with Audi Exclusive advertised. Mine, the car in the Craig's List add, and two with Classic Red. I don't believe I've seen the Cognac variant. So I'd agree, they're pretty rare.

a couple more photos of mine:
Attached Images   

Last edited by Russ Scott; 10-30-2013 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:14 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Russ Scott
Here's what I found when I looked into the option. Three versions were offered:

Exclusive Package 1

Includes "Classic Red" seating with Black seat piping, Classic Red floor mat piping, Black dashboard, Black door panels and Black carpet. Myrtle Nutmeg Wood Trim, Myrtle Nutmeg Multifunction Steering Wheel, 4-spoke wood/leather segmented. Myrtle Nutmeg Wood Shift ****, Silver Alcantara Headliner

Exclusive Package 2

Includes "Mojave Sand" seating with Black seat piping, Mojave Sand floor mat piping, Black dashboard, Black door panels and Black carpet. Poplar Saffron Wood Trim w/Inlays, Poplar Saffron Multifunction Steering Wheel, 4-spoke wood/leather segmented. Poplar Saffron Wood Shift ****, Cream Beige Alcantara Headliner

Exclusive Package 3

Includes "Cognac" seating with Black seat piping, Cognac floor mat piping, Black dashboard, Black door panels and Black carpet. Maple Copper Wood Trim w/Inlays, Maple Copper Multifunction Steering Wheel, 4-spoke wood/leather segmented. Maple Copper Wood Shift ****, Amaretto Alcantara Headliner

I'm the second owner of my car. I've watched the used D3 market for several years and I've seen a total of four cars with Audi Exclusive advertised. Mine, the car in the Craig's List add, and two with Classic Red. I don't believe I've seen the Cognac variant. So I'd agree, they're pretty rare.

a couple more photos of mine:
Damnit! Now I really want one of these!
Old 11-01-2013, 04:56 AM
AudiWorld Member

I have to say that I hate wood in the cars.... reminds me wooden carriage, just horse is missing. sorry but that's my opinion which, of course, doesn't have to be the same as yours
Old 11-01-2013, 06:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

Those interiors really are beautiful. Nice thing to have pre-owned if it came with the car you bought. Guess I really don't see the point in buying that package brand new unless it is in a fully loaded car, i.e. an S8 or definitely in a W12. Spending that kind of money on a 4.2 just seems odd. That is almost like buying the performance aero kit and physical upgrades/nice interior and fitting it to a V6 mustang vs. the Shelby...
Old 11-15-2013, 09:11 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

My baby has the high end exclusive blue and alabaster interior. The dash is blue leather as is steering wheel and door tops; the seating is alabaster leather with blue piping. It is a beautiful combination with the factory custom palais blue exterior.

Pictures in prior post

https://www.audiworld.com/forums/sho...2829748&page=3

Last edited by spillmar; 11-15-2013 at 09:35 AM.
Old 11-15-2013, 08:06 PM
Club AutoUnion

Default Sweet!

Now I guess I'll have to add one more favorite to my interiors wish list.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Cognac Exclusive Interior - Stunning