Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A6 2011 Audi A6 S-line 3.0T, Ibis White/black, $28,750

Old 01-18-2014, 04:51 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Audi A6 S-line 3.0T, Ibis White/black, $28,750

For Sale: 2011 Audi A6 Quattro 3.0T S-Line

V6 Supercharged 3.0L engine
All wheel drive
Automatic 6 speed transmission with paddle shifters
47,000 miles
Ibis White exterior/black leather interior
DVD Navigation system (3GMMI)
CD/DVD player with CD changer
Premium Plus Pkg - Audi parking system w/o camera, heated/dimming exterior mirrors/dimming int mirror, Self -leveling Bi HID headlamps/LED tail lights, Power heated front seats with memory
Sport Pkg - 255/35-19"sport wheels/sport suspension/3 spoke multifunction sport steering wheel
Compass
Traction control
Stability control
Bluetooth
All weather floor mats
Power windows/locks/sunroof

Car is in excellent condition. Scale of 1-10, I rate the interior and exterior a strong 9. No rust anywhere, a couple small scratches (nothing specific to make note of, but will point anything out if you come see it), and has been waxed twice a year by us since we've owned it. Still has factory warranty until 50k or Sept 2014 (whichever comes first), so the next owner can have the peace of mind that even though we say everything works perfectly, the full warranty remaining will help back that up. Car was originally a California vehicle that got bought back by Audi from the original owner due to a defective part. Carousel Motors-Audi in Iowa City, IA, took possession of it and found the problem to be the alternator and a sensor. After fixing, the owner of dealership then drove it personally for over a year, and we've had it for nearly 2 years and over 20k miles with absolutely no problems. Car has been fully serviced and maintained by our dealer Park Place Motors in Rochester, MN since our purchase. The 3.0T engine is wonderful...tons of power along with a rated 26 MPG highway average (we can beat that easy on longer trips). Put new tires on it about 10k miles ago, which have at least 80%+ tread left. The Quattro all wheel drive handles the Midwest winters beautifully.

Car is located in northern Iowa, but can be delivered anywhere within 250 miles of our location. Even though the car has the California Buy-back label on the title, have no fear. Car has run and drove flawless for over 3 years, has the warranty to back it, and only saves us money for having that title. Audi's loss is our gain...and trust me, this car is great. Kelly Blue Book value for this exact car in excellent condition is over $34,000. Will sell for $28,750 OBO.

Feel free to contact me for any questions you have, and I'll be glad to answer them or send specific photos. I prefer payment to be electronic fund transfer so that I have no worries. Pics below.

Thanks
Jay
Email: jddealer2000 at yahoo.com
Attached Images