Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Starting planning my ED again

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2014, 10:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to Audi ED forum and congrats on your first post in AudiWorld.
Interesting color combination.
And one more congratulation on your new Q5.
I personally new one owner of Q5, who sold his first Q, that has pistachio beige and get new one with black lather. He was wearing jeans and they left blue stain from meen color on the seat, drive him crazy .
Ask guys from Q5 forum if they experience anything like this.
I think he had first production year and maybe Audi made changes for latest models.
P.S. If you can- can you send my copy of Dealer Resource guide 2014. Thanks
Old 01-22-2014, 07:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TIME89
Me too please!
Old 01-22-2014, 07:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I just get e-mail from Audi European Delivery department

Hello,

Yes, we do not require that the dealer collects the VAT check. However, should the dealer not collect the check and the customer stays abroad longer than 90 days they are subject to the 19% fee. Most dealers prefer to collect the money as a safe keeping however it is returned immediately after the car is dropped off at port.

Please let me know if you have any other questions! My contact information is below if you prefer to speak over the phone.

Thank you!

Amanda Jasionowski
VIP/European Delivery/Audi exclusive Sales
I send e-mail to Amanda Jasionowski asking her to introduce her self to AudiWorlED Forum and help with answer some question. W'll see what happen.
Old 01-22-2014, 08:14 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I was browsing last night AUDI, BMW and Mercedes ED we site and on MBZ they clearly state that
Destination charge is waived
Wow!
Old 01-22-2014, 08:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

LOL - I thought MB had 10% off MSRP? It's been 18mos since I looked, but I thought the 3 Germans ranged between 5-10% off MSRP.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:14 PM
AudiWorld Member

FYI for those that wanted the 2014/15 my ED Resource Guide

attachment removed (Agreement with Audi ED Department)

Also since I am very familiar with this site from our BMW Z4 ED in 2010. The bimmer folks really have a lot of good information. Anyone considering ED may want to join the forum. You don't have to own one to join.

Last edited by TIME89; 01-22-2014 at 09:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2014, 07:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Welcome to Audi ED forum and congrats on your first post in AudiWorld.
Interesting color combination.
And one more congratulation on your new Q5.
I personally new one owner of Q5, who sold his first Q, that has pistachio beige and get new one with black lather. He was wearing jeans and they left blue stain from meen color on the seat, drive him crazy .
Ask guys from Q5 forum if they experience anything like this.
I think he had first production year and maybe Audi made changes for latest models.
Posted the Guide. Thanks for the welcome. No matter what vehicle brand, light leather and new or new and wet blue jeans don't mix well. This will be the wife's car and she rarely wears new jeans anywhere. If the jeans are washed a couple of times there is really no problems. She wanted the lighter interior, so I'll care for it. Anyway I've had great luck with the Zaino products. Love their "leather cleaner" and "leather in a bottle". I've read lots of good things about LEATHERIQUE products. Will be placing an order soon and will post comments.

http://www.leatherique.com/
Old 01-22-2014, 08:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I send e-mail to Amanda Jasionowski asking her to introduce her self to AudiWorlED Forum and help with answer some question. W'll see what happen.
Amanda replay to my e-mail and we have short chat thru e-mails. See my post about Amanda.
I also get pdf file with Dealer Resource guide - but per agreement with Audi we can't publish this document on AudiWorld web site.
If anyone need copy of this document - send me a PM - I will send you a copy.
Please do not upload this document to AudiWorld Web Site.

Thank You!
Old 03-03-2014, 08:04 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Well, here is my update:
About 2 weeks ago wife pick me up at my local BMW dealership, we was not in a hurry and we was talking with our sales man. Someone finish test drive 528i and left in front of us. Salesman is a salesman - he ask my wife - would you like to try. She did - and now Q5 go to secondary plan "B" and 528i became a primary plan "A" suspect. We have some issue with financial department (who hasn't after real estate market go belly up) and what they offer was way over what we was planning to spend. We now wait and hopping that they call back with better offer.
No ED again
Old 03-19-2014, 12:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Well, here is my update:
{snip}
No ED again
Ok, it's been two more weeks - please tell us you're back on track for an Audi via Euro Delivery....

Quick Reply: Starting planning my ED again