Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Audi Dealer / Parts Source near Ingolstadt?

Old 01-08-2014, 07:36 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Dealer / Parts Source near Ingolstadt?

Ok, so this is probably a bit nutty, but it seems like there are always Euro-only parts that folks want to add/swap. Has anyone found a helpful (especially helpful in English) Audi dealer or other parts source relatively nearby the Audi Forum? My thought is to come up with a laundry list of wants and consider picking up some Euro-only parts while I'm in Germany. I know major parts would be flagged at importation time, and might be cost-prohibitive to ship home, but perhaps little odds and ends (still TBD) might be reasonable to acquire in Germany?
Old 06-08-2014, 04:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

FWIW, the Audi Forum sells accessories like AMI cables and floormats - I never did try for anything more complex, but the elusive Apple Lightning cable was easily available there.
Old 06-09-2014, 09:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Yeah the Audi Forum had a pretty wide selection of accessories and souvenirs, however things were quite pricey as compared to the BMW Welt gift shop.
Old 06-09-2014, 12:29 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by alatsacto
Yeah the Audi Forum had a pretty wide selection of accessories and souvenirs, however things were quite pricey as compared to the BMW Welt gift shop.
Hmmm, I guess I don't remember the Welt having anything I considered "reasonable" either My daughter paid some astronomical price for an Audi-sport pillow which she very much enjoyed throughout the trip though
Old 06-09-2014, 03:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Richard Solomon
Hmmm, I guess I don't remember the Welt having anything I considered "reasonable" either My daughter paid some astronomical price for an Audi-sport pillow which she very much enjoyed throughout the trip though
It's relative "overpriced-ness". Well I bought some diecast BMW model cars for like 2EUR as gifts and they had plenty of stuff for under 20EUR. I can't remember anything under 20EUR at the Audi Forum. I felt obligated to buy something at the Audi Forum as a souvenir. I ended up buying a fleece jacket which was close to 100EUR. YIKES!!!
Old 06-09-2014, 04:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

It's relative "overpriced-ness". Well I bought some diecast BMW model cars for like 2EUR as gifts and they had plenty of stuff for under 20EUR. I can't remember anything under 20EUR at the Audi Forum. I felt obligated to buy something at the Audi Forum as a souvenir. I ended up buying a fleece jacket which was close to 100EUR. YIKES!!!
The basic diecast 1:87 models were under 20EUR, but not much. The 1:43 maybe 25-30EUR, except the S6 of course was only in the 1 of 500 limited edition - but I'd bought that 18 months ago before I bought the real car

They had some 3-4" keychain Audi-sport bears vs the 50? EUR bears. Delivery guy gave us all Audi keychains - but not the S6 badged one

I think my daughter's pillow was 29EUR! Her money, not mine.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Richard Solomon
The basic diecast 1:87 models were under 20EUR, but not much. The 1:43 maybe 25-30EUR, except the S6 of course was only in the 1 of 500 limited edition - but I'd bought that 18 months ago before I bought the real car

They had some 3-4" keychain Audi-sport bears vs the 50? EUR bears. Delivery guy gave us all Audi keychains - but not the S6 badged one

I think my daughter's pillow was 29EUR! Her money, not mine.
Yeah I really wanted to get a model car of my SQ5, but I think the only version they had was some limited edition selling for like 150EUR. :O

Yeah we had a group of 6 and they gave us all Audi Ingolstadt keychains as well. It was a nice little free gift for everyone to take home.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Yeah I really wanted to get a model car of my SQ5, but I think the only version they had was some limited edition selling for like 150EUR. :O
S6 is "only" 89EUR. Of course the wife's comment when I brought that home a couple years back was "You spent HOW MUCH on a TOY car?" But it was in the color I wanted and everything, so I had to ... and now my kids are of course saying "You planned it this way all along!"

Smart kids