Notices
A6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi A6 produced from 2011 - 2017

Good body shop in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2014, 09:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good body shop in Atlanta

Well on the way to work today something flew up and hit the passenger door putting 2 4-5 inch scratches (well into the paint) in the door. I am in NE Cobb so if anyone has some highly trued body folks in the area they can recommend I would appreciate it.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:07 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Location: 2013 A6 / U.S. Army RETIRED / Metro Atlanta (Native of Los Angeles California)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by keithl
Well on the way to work today something flew up and hit the passenger door putting 2 4-5 inch scratches (well into the paint) in the door. I am in NE Cobb so if anyone has some highly trued body folks in the area they can recommend I would appreciate it.
Im also In Cobb and Jim Ellis Audi uses this shop, dont know the name but, i[B]f you are on Windy Hill coming from Cobb Parkway, make a right turn on that little side road right before you go under the railroad overpass at South Atlanta Road. There is a big Church right there. About half a mile or so on your right hand side
Old 04-17-2014, 02:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 188 Likes on 130 Posts

By far the best shop is Performance Collision in Alpharetta. Look at the cars they have in front when you go there. People with Porsches and Lambos dont settle for poor work. They are expensive since they are thorough but i have been very happy with the work. There is also an enterprise rent a car right next door. My wife had her Infiniti fixed with over 6k in damage and i had my last car repaired after a tree company dropped a tree across sandy plains road while i was doing 45 mph and both cars were absolutely perfect. In fact my car drove better after they were done because they fixed a wheel alignment issue that the dealer could never get right.

Last edited by atlanta A6; 04-17-2014 at 02:15 AM.
Old 04-17-2014, 03:30 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by atlanta A6
By far the best shop is Performance Collision in Alpharetta. Look at the cars they have in front when you go there. People with Porsches and Lambos dont settle for poor work. They are expensive since they are thorough but i have been very happy with the work. There is also an enterprise rent a car right next door. My wife had her Infiniti fixed with over 6k in damage and i had my last car repaired after a tree company dropped a tree across sandy plains road while i was doing 45 mph and both cars were absolutely perfect. In fact my car drove better after they were done because they fixed a wheel alignment issue that the dealer could never get right.
Funny that is who Audi North Atlanta recommends. I will check both places out.

Sounds like you are near me as I am near Sandy Plains. I left these guys a message yesterday and waiting for a reply. Will also check out the other recommendation.
Old 04-21-2014, 03:59 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by atlanta A6
They are where I took both my 911s that were involved in accidents. You could never tell. A great shop.
Old 04-21-2014, 04:17 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thanks I am seeing them later this week.
Old 04-28-2014, 01:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

OK, dropped my baby off for 5-7 days to get the doors reprinted. Went to Performance Auto Collision. I miss her already, especially after the rental company gave me some huge GMC Arcadia land yacht.
Old 05-12-2014, 02:19 PM
AudiWorld Member

Got my A6 back and looks as good as new. After driving a rental Camry form2 weeks I forgot how quiet the A6 really is, also forgot how bad the A6 steering is and remember why I think the A6 seats are uncomfortable, because they are and stiff too. Performance Auto Collision did a perfect job, but it did take almost 2 weeks. Long wait, but I guess you can't rush perfection.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 188 Likes on 130 Posts

Glad to hear they did a great job. I forgot that they are a little slow but like you said its worth it. Not sure if they are just overloaded or take extra time to check things out.