Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

allroad stickers...anyone want some for themselves?

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2014, 06:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default allroad stickers...anyone want some for themselves?

Made this artwork last week and decided I personally wanted some stickers made for my atlas allroad. Went and met with a sticker shop on my way home today and they informed me that I can get any colors printed as once they setup the machine to die cut the outside, it can do the same shape over and over no matter what I tell them to print inside that shape....soooo....why not share the love and give everyone the option to get their allroad on a sticker.

Stickers will be die cut laminated vinyl outdoor stickers sized at 6" w x 4" h. Pricing I am looking at to make this all happen is $9 for the first sticker shipped and $6 for any additional ones. Here is a picture of each color allroad in 2 tone and full body paint. Post your color and qty wanted and also any specific if not basic 2 tone. Lets make this happen! Placing this order Monday, so let me know.

Rich

Old 04-10-2014, 08:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 93 Likes on 43 Posts

Just a reminder that any for sale posts are not permitted in the Forums. Any communication on this should be PM only or post it in the Classifieds section.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:07 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by snagitseven
Just a reminder that any for sale posts are not permitted in the Forums. Any communication on this should be PM only or post it in the Classifieds section.
Understood, but I am not selling anything in this post nor am I asking for upfront money or shipping info etc. I am only asking what color combos people may want as i am getting a big batch printed no matter what and instead of me guessing who would like what, I figure post here...alpaka x 2 or black x 1 or atlas x 4 etc and I will EVENTUALLY be posting them in the classifieds for people to buy. I am passing on basic cost pricng for others to get a cool decal and doing all of the legwork for people.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:32 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by ricam78
Understood, but I am not selling anything in this post nor am I asking for upfront money or shipping info etc. I am only asking what color combos people may want as i am getting a big batch printed no matter what and instead of me guessing who would like what, I figure post here...alpaka x 2 or black x 1 or atlas x 4 etc and I will EVENTUALLY be posting them in the classifieds for people to buy. I am passing on basic cost pricng for others to get a cool decal and doing all of the legwork for people.
That's ok. We get what you're trying to do and that's why the post wasn't deleted. All we're asking with these types of things is to keep further communication to PM until you post in a Classifieds forum. Just trying to be consistent with the rules to all, particularly for those who blatantly try to use the discussion forums as their own marketplace bazaar. We attempt to make those posts go away as soon as we see them like whack-a-mole.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by snagitseven
That's ok. We get what you're trying to do and that's why the post wasn't deleted. All we're asking with these types of things is to keep further communication to PM until you post in a Classifieds forum. Just trying to be consistent with the rules to all, particularly for those who blatantly try to use the discussion forums as their own marketplace bazaar. We attempt to make those posts go away as soon as we see them like whack-a-mole.
LOL...you mean I cant sell Ray Bans or designer hangbags
Old 04-11-2014, 06:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by ricam78
LOL...you mean I cant sell Ray Bans or designer hangbags
Only in the Classifieds. Maybe. Or not.
Old 04-11-2014, 06:04 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hopefully not...it amazes me how much spamming people like to do on the forums. Makes it a fun game of "whack a mole" as you said though.