You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join AudiWorld.com today!
For full post editing rights, please reply to this thread. Thanks!
For tips on using the forums please visit the following page: Forum Tips Be sure to check out Threaded View!!!
We've gotten complaints about spam/virus Private Messages. Any such messages are completely bogus, and should be ignored completely. Read more here.
Auto Detailing DiscussionDiscussion forum for the in's and out's of properly detailing your ride
Detailer's Domain: BMW 135i New Car Prep and Clear Film Installation
Subject: BMW 135i
Requirements - New Car Prep - with Opti Coat 2 - Clear Film Installation
What was done -
- Wheels were prepped with Sonax Wheel Cleaner and cleaned up with various brushes
- Tires were spritzed down with Adamís All Purpose Cleaner and washed down
- Wheel wells were cleaned up
- Pre Washed with W99
- Wolf's Decon Gel
- Wash down and rinsed
- Door jambs were cleaned up
- Tires dressed
- Paint Measurement
- Meg's D300 - Compound
- Menzerna SF4000 - Final Polish
- Opti Coat
- Inspection with Fenix, 3m Sun Gun, Infratech, and natural sunlight
- Wheel wells were cleaned
- Rubber and Plastics Treated
- Exterior windows and mirrors cleaned and sealed
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Windows were clayed, cleaned, and sealed
- Dash and door panels wiped down