Notices
Vehicles For Sale - Archive (NO NEW POSTS HERE) This section is sortable by model. Please include the prefix for your car's model when posting.
Mark this thread as Unsold

Audi A4 2009 AUDI A4 AVANT QUATTRO S Line with Premium Package - $20500

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2014, 04:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 AUDI A4 AVANT QUATTRO S Line with Premium Package - $20500

This is a one-owner, 2009 Audi A4 Avant with Quattro. It is an S-line edition with Premium package. I personally purchased this car new locally and have every single record and invoice from new. It has been very well taken care of, as you can see from the pictures. The exterior is a dark blue/grey called Meteor Grey, and the interior is black leather.

Features included in this car are all-wheel drive, 2.0 liter turbo engine, abs, esp, auto climate control, cruise, panorama roof, luggage cover, all weather floor mats, cargo mat, split rear folding seats, roof rails, power seats, locking, and mirrors, sirius ready radio with cd, aux, and sd card slot, 6-speed automatic transmission with tiptronic on the console and paddles on the wheel, bluetooth, heated seats, heated mirrors, theft alarm, 6 airbags, and homelink. S-line package items for this car includes ...3 spoke wheel with perforated leather, sport seats, 18" wheels, and lowered sport suspension. Other items I paid extra for and am including in the car sale are the oem mudguards on all four wheel opening to protect the paint, professional window tint, and a very well done and extensive clear film paint protectant system on the front end of the car, mirrors, and rear tail gate opening.

Maintenance records show regular oil changes with fully synthetic oil. All maintenance was either performed by myself or by the dealership. Most recently, the starter motor was replaced. For those familiar with the a4 2.0 turbo, oil consumption was a problem on many cars. This particular car has already had this issue completely addressed with new pistons and rings installed by the dealership per Audi guidelines. The entire head of the engine including valves has also been replaced by the dealership. Basically, it is an almost completely new engine installed by the dealership.

I will also include all of the original items that came with the car: keys, owner's manuals, etc. You have the choice of the original oem 18"wheels with sport tires or the current set of aftermarket winter tires pictured. Roof rack cross bars pictured are not included in sale price but can be negotiated as an additional amount. I also have an oem kayak carrier and two oem bike carriers I will sell for an additional amount. Lastly, I also have a set of 19" oem wheels with sport tires that can be negotiated as an additional amount.

Overall, the car is in very good shape. The paint is in very good condition due to the film that was applied and regular waxings, and the interior is clean (non-smoker) with minimal wear. The leather has held up very well and the carpet is in excellent shape because of the all season mats. Mechanically, there are currently no issues, and everything is working as it should.

Being that the car is used there are a few imperfections. They are as follows: on the rear bumper there are a few clearcoat paint cracks when someone bumped me from behind at a very low speed. This area was previously painted due to a similar low speed bump by another person just months prior. Both were very minor and the car suffered only minor cosmetic damage. There is a scratch on the tailgate that has been touched up and a small ding above the rear fender. The interior has a few marks on the headliner near the cargo area and the front seats have some minimal wear marks.

Overall, this is a great car and I am selling because I need something that can tow more. I have clean title in hand. The car is being sold as is for cash only. No trades please. If you need additional pics please contact me. Thanks.
Attached Images  
Old 04-07-2014, 08:51 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

how many miles?
Old 04-08-2014, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sorry about that, the mileage is 88,500.
Old 06-11-2014, 10:37 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Still available ? Where is the car located?