Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 Discussion forum for the 8L and 8P Audi A3 S3 and RS3
Sponsored by: Audi Online Parts

Just ordered a 2015 S3

Old 04-04-2014, 08:05 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just ordered a 2015 S3

Hello Guys.

I'm new here. I just ordered a 2015 S3 for my wife to replace her FWD 2007 A3. Delivery will be around the end of August 2014. I made her chose between the M235i, cla45 and S3. She chose S3 because she just like audi and the look and she regreted not getting AWD due to our winters in Canada. And she's a little jalous of my cars and want something faster. She have a background in lapping too and I'd like to invite her a few times to my lapping club.

First of all, I don't know anything about audi. So that's why I'm here to ask a few questions. The sale associate didn't know much details about the new s3. Most of the infos are from Europe and it's not the same specs/options

I ordered a red S3 technik with magnetic ride and red caliper as the only options. The order will be locked in a few weeks.

First of all, how the 18inches wheels look vs the 19?

Is it haldex 4 or 5?

Does the full LED make a big difference in look and vision? I'd like to see a pictures of that.

I searched the web and I couldn't find the proper answers. We are getting the S3 for the first time in North America and most of the infos I found is for the older euro versions.

Thank you guys.

-Simon
Old 04-20-2014, 07:24 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I can't imagine that VW would go back to haldex 4 for a performance based car like the S3, my understanding is that entire VW/Audi platform is 5
Old 04-21-2014, 09:54 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Manual

Can you guys get a stick (manual) on the S3 in Canada?
Old 04-22-2014, 07:02 PM
Former Vendor

We've got some mats for you when if you're thinking about getting a nice set

http://www.edgemats.com/collections/...013-floor-mats
Old 05-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by simon85
Hello Guys.

I'm new here. I just ordered a 2015 S3 for my wife to replace her FWD 2007 A3. Delivery will be around the end of August 2014. I made her chose between the M235i, cla45 and S3. She chose S3 because she just like audi and the look and she regreted not getting AWD due to our winters in Canada. And she's a little jalous of my cars and want something faster. She have a background in lapping too and I'd like to invite her a few times to my lapping club.

First of all, I don't know anything about audi. So that's why I'm here to ask a few questions. The sale associate didn't know much details about the new s3. Most of the infos are from Europe and it's not the same specs/options

I ordered a red S3 technik with magnetic ride and red caliper as the only options. The order will be locked in a few weeks.

First of all, how the 18inches wheels look vs the 19?

Is it haldex 4 or 5?

Does the full LED make a big difference in look and vision? I'd like to see a pictures of that.

I searched the web and I couldn't find the proper answers. We are getting the S3 for the first time in North America and most of the infos I found is for the older euro versions.

Thank you guys.

-Simon
Wow--I didn't realize you could place an order yet. What's the pricing????
Old 06-02-2014, 08:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I just checked with my dealer in Northern California… not yet. I'll check again in a month, although they said they'd call me.
Old 06-03-2014, 03:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

funny I found this today.. just looked into this yesterday.

From my local US dealer...

"The S3 is not scheduled to come out as of this model year. Our anticipation is that we will start seeing it next year as a 2016 model. Is there anything else we can do for you?"

Yeah, GET SOME ACCURATE INFORMATION!

from AOA customer support...

"Thank you for taking the time to contact Audi of America inquiring when the 2015 Audi S3 will be available. We are delighted by your interest in the technology-rich and uncompromised 2015 Audi S3.

The 2015 Audi S3 will be available in the fall of 2014. We would be thrilled to welcome you into the Audi family and appreciate your patience while waiting for the 2015 Audi S3."

So, it looks like we should be able to place an order soon. I have not seen a US price sheet yet but I'm sure it's going to spec out to $45K+.

Scott
Old 06-15-2014, 05:00 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Ordering S3

I spoke to the sales manager at my local dealer yesterday and he told me the S3 may be orderable in July, but he also said that back in May.
Old 06-20-2014, 07:31 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 61 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by m3brad
I spoke to the sales manager at my local dealer yesterday and he told me the S3 may be orderable in July, but he also said that back in May.
The 2015 S3 order guide with pricing is out and is on our forums. That should mean you can order now.
Old 06-22-2014, 01:38 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Yep, got the call yesterday that the ordering info is in at my dealer. I'm going over there today to order, I'll post when it's done. (I'm in Northern California.)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Just ordered a 2015 S3