Audi Mechanic near Natick, MA

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 10:00 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audi Mechanic near Natick, MA

Does anyone know of a mechanic that will install customer-supplied parts near Natick? I heard good things about Autobahn Automotive on Rt-135, but the guy told me today he only installs OEM parts which he has to sell me (with a markup of course). I thought that was ridiculous since I've heard many people on here had their dealers install aftermarket brake pads for them. Anyways, I'm just looking for a mechanic with vagcom who can install some rear brake pads (need vagcom to push in the piston on a Q5). Thanks!
Old 01-04-2013, 10:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

Parsec, there's a guy working out of Millis now. He allows you to bring parts from what I can tell. I'm going to have him do the trans service on our A6.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Give us a call or email. It would be no problem to install your parts and we do have Vag Com.

http://fourwardmotors.com/
Old 01-11-2013, 05:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by uberwgn
Parsec, there's a guy working out of Millis now. He allows you to bring parts from what I can tell. I'm going to have him do the trans service on our A6.
Are you referring to Fourward Motors (member name: SilverSline)? I've seen this guy post a bunch of times, always advertising his business. If someone has used him before and could provide feedback that would be much appreciated, thanks.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:53 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 382 Likes on 344 Posts

Parsec, he serviced the trans on our A6 a couple weeks ago. He's an Audi mechanic and also deals with VW. It appears he's set up to do just about any repair, be it big or small. Nice guy, diligent, interested in what he does. Certainly an enthusiast. I'm sure we'll use him again.
Old 02-28-2013, 05:17 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Import Autowerks, they'll warranty the labor but not the part, unless you buy it from them. But they are very competitive in parts too, give them a shout. They're in Braintree.
Old 05-10-2013, 05:04 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I second Fourward Motors in Millis. He just did the timing belt/water pump/thermostat service on my 2006 A4 2.0T. Great communication and great price.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:07 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Parsec
Does anyone know of a mechanic that will install customer-supplied parts near Natick? I heard good things about Autobahn Automotive on Rt-135, but the guy told me today he only installs OEM parts which he has to sell me (with a markup of course). I thought that was ridiculous since I've heard many people on here had their dealers install aftermarket brake pads for them. Anyways, I'm just looking for a mechanic with vagcom who can install some rear brake pads (need vagcom to push in the piston on a Q5). Thanks!
You could try Greasys Garage on Hamilton Street in Worcester,MA.
The owner is Pete Eams...awesome mechanic and all around great guy. They can handle any repair big or small. Service all makes and models.
Mark
Old 05-19-2013, 06:12 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For future reference, I've had decent luck with Greg's in Downtown Natick on Summer St. I also have a VAG COM cable if you wanted to try to DIY.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:45 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I have a VAG-COM in Natick
If you want to do it yourself, you can use mine.

Last edited by xdriver; 08-12-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Quick Reply: Audi Mechanic near Natick, MA