Fall DETAILING Special from SpeedFreak!! Step inside....

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2013, 05:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fall DETAILING Special from SpeedFreak!! Step inside....

Hey guys,

I put together a Fall/Winter Prep Detail special 2 years ago that was highly successful, so I've decided to offer it again! Last go around, I offered it as a Group Purchase, however, coordinating a set number of people to lock in a low price was a hassle, something I frankly don't have the time to deal with again. So.....I'm extending this special to any and all of you, no minimum required! I'm thinking I'll probably offer this for two weeks, unless I decide differently.

Fall and winter are coming, and in a matter of months all our precious rides will be covered in corrosive salt, grit, and crap. Ask yourself this question, what am I going to do to protect my investment throughout the cold months?

I offered this deal in the fall of 2011 mainly because I was thinking of preventive measures for my own vehicles. I know times are tough for a lot of folks, and I started thinking, what could I do to help out my fellow peers? Maybe the average car enthusiast who either loves his car but doesn't know the ins and outs of a proper detail, or maybe someone who would like a professional level job but other priorities are taking up funds.

So, onto the nitty gritty details! I am going to package my Protection Detail and my Interior Detail together for the price of $270. That is a savings of $40! Most of my clients know, I rarely ever come off my pricing so this is significant. Information below regarding what each service receives.

Protection Detail

• Wheel faces and barrels are thoroughly cleaned with pH balanced non acidic cleaner
  • Wheel wells are cleaned and degreased
  • Exterior surfaces are thoroughly pre rinsed to rid them of grit and contaminants
  • Exterior is delicately hand washed by the 2 bucket method w/grit guards to minimize swirling
  • Vehicle is delicately dried by a combination of microfiber waffle weave towels and compressed air
  • Door jambs are wiped down to remove any remaining water
  • Paint and glass are decontaminated with detailing clay
  • Carnauba wax or polymer sealant is applied to exterior painted surfaces for protection and shine
  • Tires are cleaned and dressed
  • Exhaust tips are cleaned and lightly polished

Interior Detail

• Interior's carpets, floor mats, and seats are vacuumed
  • Dash, console, HVAC vents and other plastics are cleaned and wiped down
  • Door panels are cleaned and conditioned
  • Leather surfaces are cleaned and conditioned
  • Interior glass surfaces are cleaned and wiped down

​I will start this special as of tomorrow, so post, PM, call, email away if you'd like to get in on the savings!

-Brian
www.speedfreakdetailing.com
703-945-0629