Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - December 16th - 21st 2013

Old 12-03-2013, 12:22 PM
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - December 16th - 21st 2013

I am tentatively making plans to be back up in San Jose / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations again between the dates of December 16th - 21st 2013.

Note - This is a bit last minute, since I would typically like to make a thread 3 weeks in advanced before making my trip up to norcal, but I happen to find some time in my schedule that could possibly work. My next trip after this will most likely not be for another 4-6 months.

Here are links to threads from my last couple of norcal trips:
1 - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...389&highlight=
2 -http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...186&highlight=

Just a reminder. E-mail (donathon@gmail.com) me to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. I may have an available time slot one minute and it may be taken the next (this has happened before), so the sooner you can figure out your availability and confirm it with me the better. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal December Trip
Type of car:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Parts you're looking to wrap or size of material(s):
Here are links to pictures the cars that I have worked on and examples of my vinyl work, which I have separated into groups to more easily sort through and view them. My work is not limited to only what's seen/shown below, so feel free to ask if there is something you don't see but are interested in getting done.

Gloss / matte black roof wraps - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...705158&page=16
3M Di - Noc / 1080 carbon fiber roof wraps - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...704966&page=13
Blacked out window trim - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=734930&page=5
Smoked / tinted tail light pictures - http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...=705594&page=7

Days that I have available at the moment (I will keep this updated as spots fill up):

Monday - December 16
Tuesday - December 17
Wednesday - December 18
Thursday - December 19
Friday - December 20

thanks.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
Former Vendor

Here's pictures of one of the cars that I did on one of my norcal vinyl wrapping trips up to the bay/San Jose area. I make these trips once or twice a year, depending on how my schedule is like down here in socal/orange county. The owner of this white BMW E92 335i coupe had me vinyl wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material and also lightly tint/smoke his tail lights as well. He opted to not have the side roof rails wrapped, so these pictures will help those who were thinking about if they should get their rails wrapped or not.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Former Vendor

I think many would not think about it, but even this black Mercedes Benz S63 AMG looks good with the chrome blacked out. Even with the brighter colored/finished wheels, the blacked out chrome/brushed aluminum trim still goes with the look of the car very well and actually makes the car look very sleek imo. In addition to the window trim, I also blacked out the lower door chrome pieces that run the length of the car. I also tinted the headlights and turn signal reflectors with my light tint/smoke film. For this car, we went with my gloss black vinyl finish to match the already gloss black vertical pillars and overall the gloss black just suited this car better than matte black would have. The owner of this car brought his car up to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County from San Diego to get the vinyl work done.

Before:

During (note driver side headlight and mirror turn signals are tinted, while passenger side is stock)

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Former Vendor

The owner of this car had me install the 3M di-noc matte carbon fiber vinyl on the roof of their brand new white Mercedes Benz C300 sedan. As you can see from the pictures, from further away the matte carbon fiber dinoc material has a matte/flat ish look. However, as you get closer to it, that is when the weave really becomes noticeable and the light reflecting off of it gives it that 3D effect. Hopefully these pictures will help out those who were wondering what a more stock-ish car looks like with a cf roof installed.

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-14-2013, 10:57 AM
Former Vendor

This brand new BMW F30 335i sedan came in to have me vinyl wrap the roof in my gloss black vinyl material and to also black out his chrome window trim with the gloss black vinyl material as well. I took some more detailed and up close pictures of the work to show you guys how everything looks once done and to see the finer details of my work/installations. If you guys ever have any specific requests, feel free to let me know. The owner of this car drove out to me in Anaheim Hlls/Orange County to have the installation done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Former Vendor

The owner of this car was also in Orange County and brought me by his CLS63 to have me lightly tint / smoke the clear section of the tail lights. I had previous blacked out his chrome / brushed aluminum window trim in matte black, which you can kind of see in the corner pictures and on the rear trunk handle piece. Even though this car was fairly blacked out, we only tinted the clear portion of the tail lights instead of the whole thing, which gave it a nice subtle touch. For comparison, if you look in the background, my X5's tail lights are completely tinted with the same shade/material.

Before:

During:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com
Old 12-17-2013, 04:32 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Referred a friend to Don who got his 750iL's roof wrapped today. Great looking job and good pricing.

Definately book a slot with Don while he is up in Norcal- you won't be disappointed.