Notices
Audi allroad Discussion forum for the original Audi allroad

Raising your Allroad...

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 02:08 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raising your Allroad...

As I am here, just thinking out loud, has anyone ever thought about being able to lift you allroad higher, or something like a lift package allowing for more articulation? Everyone drops them (403) what about going the other direction?
Old 10-16-2012, 02:57 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can also raise it via the 402 mod. Not practical, since level 4 will drop to level 3 above 22 mph.

You could get a custom lift kit, but there's no specific one for the AR.
Old 10-16-2012, 11:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Mt Audi ALLROAD
lift you allroad higher...
Well, I have two questions for you:

1. What year is your allroad?
2. Why do you want to lift it?

Another nifty mod you can do is the IPP Sensor Arm Mod. You'll need a VagCom, some mechanical skills, and nuts of steel to accomplish it, but it's doable. Here is the link good sir:

http://forums.quattroworld.com/allroad/msgs/80917.phtml
Old 10-17-2012, 09:20 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 53 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by 09mehashaw
Well, I have two questions for you:

1. What year is your allroad?
2. Why do you want to lift it?

Another nifty mod you can do is the IPP Sensor Arm Mod. You'll need a VagCom, some mechanical skills, and nuts of steel to accomplish it, but it's doable. Here is the link good sir:

http://forums.quattroworld.com/allroad/msgs/80917.phtml
LOL ^ Funny you post this sir,
About 3 months ago, I emailed and asked a few question on YouTube about this and to my dismay, I have yet to hear anythign about the topic. Thanks for the link
Old 10-17-2012, 02:25 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default LIft

Honestly I dont own the Allroad yet, but I am in the process of acquiring one. I was just thinking out loud, and came to the notion that it is pretty cool to be able to slam it to the ground with a mod, then on the other end of the spectrum , how sweet would it be to be able to raise it to a higher ride height with the push of a button! Looking at the attached link below, not sure if I have the "***** Of Steel" or the know how to do so, just doing some forward thinking!!
Old 10-17-2012, 02:34 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Honestly I dont own the Allroad yet, but I am in the process of acquiring one. I was just thinking out loud, and came to the notion that it is pretty cool to be able to slam it to the ground with a mod, then on the other end of the spectrum , how sweet would it be to be able to raise it to a higher ride height with the push of a button! Looking at the attached link below, not sure if I have the "***** Of Steel" or the know how to do so, just doing some forward thinking!!
Not sure if you've researched the "allroad" or not, but the allroad does this already without any special tools/kits or aftermarket gizmos.
Old 10-18-2012, 08:29 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes I do know all about the Allroads ability to do the above. I was talking specifically about being able to lift the allroad above the highest setting, essentially giving it more ground clearance.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:21 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Yes I do know all about the Allroads ability to do the above. I was talking specifically about being able to lift the allroad above the highest setting, essentially giving it more ground clearance.
Cool, just making sure...
Old 10-19-2012, 12:51 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by awdjunkies
LOL ^ Funny you post this sir,
About 3 months ago, I emailed and asked a few question on YouTube about this and to my dismay, I have yet to hear anythign about the topic. Thanks for the link
Silvia is working on getting that arms fabbed. The problem he is running into is that since it's a smaller project, most fab shops aren't interested. It's all about the Benjamin's.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

I lifted my 2002 20mm above stock. No ill effects. Now I just drive around on L1 and it's 'stock' height.

Quick Reply: Raising your Allroad...