A7 Discussion forum for the Audi A7

A7 Exclusive Color On The Way!

Old 03-30-2014, 09:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,

As I have the car registered in PA they only allow 70% light transmission (and the stupid inspection stickers. Therefore I wend with 3M's 60% light transmission Crystaline tint. Couldn't do windshield because of inspection stickers and also wasn't sure if would affect the HUD that I got with the technology package (keep in mind can't use polarized glasses either).

As for the number of 7's in the Miami area, I've seen about 10 including one in my neighborhood as well.

Enjoy the car and going to try your stereo settings as well. decided against B&O due to price. It's not like I live in the car and was pushing the "limit" as it was but well worth it!!.

One last ? are you going to put paint protection film on it? if so, find someone who will put Xpel Ultimate on It. Make sure you check Xpel's factory trained installers as well. The guy I used - Pepi from Auto Supersheild in Boca Raton (also a sponsor of the Audiworld Forums) is well worth the 2 hour drive. Depending on what you get done, can take 1-day (full hood, rocker panels, bumper/facia, a pillars and front of roof, vs 2 days if want entire car wrapped. check out their site.
Old 03-30-2014, 10:36 AM
AudiWorld Member

Haven't decided re Xpel but since I sprang for the exclusive color I may hold off for now.

Did you pay around $1,000 for it?

I stayed at the Marriott Marquis in Miami a few weeks ago and a guy there was picking his A7 up from the hotel valet. He told me he was coming from an A8 and loved it. Who knows, maybe that was you!
Old 03-30-2014, 12:31 PM
AudiWorld Member

the initial wrap which also included the roof wrap (gloss black) was 2200 but well worth it. it also included the rear bumper which takes into acct about 1/4 of the rear quarter panel, spoiler and gas door cover.
Old 03-30-2014, 07:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Finally Pics

Originally Posted by onthebeam
What color and options did you order, Chawk?
it finally stopped raining. first pics. added 30% Formula One Pinnacle and Xpel Ultimate full kit.
Attached Images      
Old 03-30-2014, 08:00 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by chawk
it finally stopped raining. first pics. added 30% Formula One Pinnacle and Xpel Ultimate full kit.

and now some interior shots.....
Attached Images     
Old 03-31-2014, 06:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Lookin' mighty fine, Chawk. Congrats!

Which tires do you have?
Old 03-31-2014, 06:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by onthebeam
Lookin' mighty fine, Chawk. Congrats!

Which tires do you have?
Continental Extreme Contact All Season
265/35
Old 04-11-2014, 07:13 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Featured in Fourtitude's Audi Exclusive

My new A7 was just featured in the online magazine, Fourtitude. They have an Exclusive section. Here's a link to 10 pix and I'll try to post some soon, too:

http://fourtitude.com/news/audi_excl...north-orlando/
Old 04-15-2014, 12:42 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

I thought exclusive colors were only available on the S7, not the A7.

Obviously I'm wrong. Do you have a link to the exclusive color program?

If you don't mind me asking, how much extra did you pay for the exclusive color?

I'll be turning in my A7 in about a year, and I want the next one to be either Misano Red or Brilliant Red, and I assumed I had to get an S7.

Thanks!
Old 04-15-2014, 01:11 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by acole
I thought exclusive colors were only available on the S7, not the A7.

Obviously I'm wrong. Do you have a link to the exclusive color program?

If you don't mind me asking, how much extra did you pay for the exclusive color?

I'll be turning in my A7 in about a year, and I want the next one to be either Misano Red or Brilliant Red, and I assumed I had to get an S7.

Thanks!
The exclusive program is available on all models.

You can get a choice of exterior colors for a fee, basically you can choose any color that is offered on any current Audi model. The fee for that in Canada for the A7 is $3,900

You can also choose the interior colors and the color and stitching of the seats. You can even choose a different color for each panel of the seats or a different color scheme and stich color and pattern for each seat. The cost of that option in Canada for the A7 is $10,000

If you order the exclusive interior option, for your $10,000 besides the different colors and stitching you actually get an upgraded seat with more adjustability than the standard seat. This seats are not available in the A7 any other way.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: A7 Exclusive Color On The Way!