You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join AudiWorld.com today!
NEW FEATURE at AudiWorld!!! We now have a fully integrated Wiki!!
Check it out!
For full post editing rights, please reply to this thread. Thanks!
For tips on using the forums please visit the following page: Forum Tips Be sure to check out Threaded View!!!
facebook users, please become a fan of AudiWorld's page
We've gotten complaints about spam/virus Private Messages. Any such messages are completely bogus, and should be ignored completely. Read more here.
2011 TEXAS EURO-FEST in austin, TX (Track day and Festival day) October 22 n 23
The first annual Texas Euro-Fest event will be held in Austin, TX this late October. It will be a two day event consisting of a track day and the actual festival day. visit http://www.texaseurofest.net for more information.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 22,2011:
1. The track will be at DriveWay Austin. the fee is $85 dollars. Sign up at http://www.texaseurofest.net
What will you get for the track day?
1. Free class lessons on the basics of tracking your car around the track. Course L1 (since not everyone is certified to go on the L2 and L3 Track)
2. Registration into 2 heats of racing. (morning heat and afternoon heat)
3. Each heat will consists of 5 laps, a warm up lap, 3 timed laps, and a
cool off lap. (each person will get the center stage for each lap, this way
we will prevent multiple accidents at once. after each car finish the laps,
the next in line will be their turn.)
4. The race will be a TIME ATTACK, you will be put into your horsepower
group so the race will be fair. We will rank the times according to you HP
5. Lunch will be after the morning heat, then we will resume with the
afternoon heat (so if you did bad the first heat, here's your chance to
6. Free admission into Sunday's Festival at the Oasis
SUNDAY OCTOBER 23, 2011:
The actual festival day/meet @ the OASIS on Lake Travis in Austin, TX.
(You can pay using paypal, we will send your ticket information to you paypal email account. The money will be used to help pay for the event and refreshments Sunday.)