Go Back   AudiWorld Forums » General Car Discussion » Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

Welcome to AudiWorld!
Welcome to AudiWorld.com.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, join AudiWorld.com today!

Notices

Audi Euro Delivery Program Discussion Discussion forum for Audi's Euro Delivery Program - questions & experiences

Discussion Forums:

Old 11-07-2006, 04:11 AM   #1
markcincinnati
AudiWorld Super User
2014 Audi S4

Default Audi knows how to do it. . .

As a 6 time participant (4 of them driving) in the Audi winter driving school (including activities in Munich, Ingolstadt and the school itself in Seefeld, Austria), I can tell you Audi knows how to do "travel."

If a 5 or 6 star experience can be found, Audi and its representatives know how and where it is.

As a guest of Audi of America in St. Moritz, I can also tell you they know how to co-sponsor a sporting event (Women's downhill skiing) and treat their guests like royalty.

Although I have not taken delivery of an Audi in Germany (or anywhere outside the US, for that matter) I can certainly encourage anyone with a desire to visit Germany, Austria or Switzerland to pick up their new Audi and let Audi help you enjoy a few days or perhaps weeks even touring these scenic wonderlands.

I have rented several Audis over the years and driven them on the Autobahn -- this experience alone would make the European delivery program attractive.

Audis choices, I would imagine, of hotels, routes and restaurants will make ED one of the best bangs for your buck -- ever.

I'm 18 months into a 36 month lease, so I'm not a candidate now -- but it will at least be a strong consideration, next time.

Hopefully this forum can provide travel tips and discussions after the fact -- I look forward to reading about your ED experiences.
markcincinnati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 04:11 AM
AudiWorld
Audi R8

Paid Advertisement