S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

New S6 owner-Looking for best Power Options

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2013, 05:44 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on your purchase. I too came from an M5, I had an E60 V10. I also considered the F10 M5 when I purchased the S6. I was active on M5Board as M5Express. These cars are quite a different feel from the high reving, NA philopsophy that M division used to live by. It's much more usable power, I always felt like I was waking up the neighborhood or signaling for cops when I punched the gas in the M5.

I also love the diamond stitching on the seats. It was one of the factors to my S6 purchase. Yeah, the comfort seats may have massage and goodies, but the sport seats look so cool. Everyone has something to say about my seats when they see them for the first time - plus they're really comfortable to me.

Again, congrats!
Old 12-30-2013, 09:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 40 Likes on 32 Posts

I really wanted the Comfort Seats, but now that I have the Diamond Stiched I'm really happy with them. They're dead sexy.
Old 12-30-2013, 12:25 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by S6Express
Congrats on your purchase. I too came from an M5, I had an E60 V10. I also considered the F10 M5 when I purchased the S6. I was active on M5Board as M5Express. These cars are quite a different feel from the high reving, NA philopsophy that M division used to live by. It's much more usable power, I always felt like I was waking up the neighborhood or signaling for cops when I punched the gas in the M5.

I also love the diamond stitching on the seats. It was one of the factors to my S6 purchase. Yeah, the comfort seats may have massage and goodies, but the sport seats look so cool. Everyone has something to say about my seats when they see them for the first time - plus they're really comfortable to me.

Again, congrats!
Originally Posted by subterFUSE
I really wanted the Comfort Seats, but now that I have the Diamond Stiched I'm really happy with them. They're dead sexy.
I only wanted the sports seats, I think the car needs it since there are no flared arches etc. Otherwise, looks too plain for me. I have the massage etc in other cars and stopped using it after 1 week, once the novelty wore off.