S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Hidden Menu enabled...

Old 12-06-2013, 03:03 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Hidden Menu enabled...

I have searched the forums and having trouble finding information on how to use the hidden menu. I have gone in and looked around, but not sure what I am doing. Anyone have some guidlines on how to use the hidden menu? What cool things can you do once it is enabled? Just for the record, I do not have a VAG-COM cable. The company that did my APR tune did the mods in my signature. I am interested in adjusting my interior lights, possibly making my DRL brighter, maybe making the entry lights on the door handle / mirror brighter, enable side mirror tilt in reverse... Any help would be great!
Old 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DGS4
I have searched the forums and having trouble finding information on how to use the hidden menu. I have gone in and looked around, but not sure what I am doing. Anyone have some guidlines on how to use the hidden menu? What cool things can you do once it is enabled? Just for the record, I do not have a VAG-COM cable. The company that did my APR tune did the mods in my signature. I am interested in adjusting my interior lights, possibly making my DRL brighter, maybe making the entry lights on the door handle / mirror brighter, enable side mirror tilt in reverse... Any help would be great!
those are listed in my audizine post on vag com mods.

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...-list-and-help
Old 12-06-2013, 06:07 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 92 Likes on 43 Posts

Stay away from the Hidden Menu "Boot Loader" option or your MMI will turn into a doorstop.
Old 12-07-2013, 02:20 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

My car has the tilt mirror in reverse feature, but I never had to access any hidden menus or anything like that.

All you need to do is turn the mirror adjust dial to the right position (controlling pass mirror) and then set your normal driving position. Save that with the seat memory. Then put the car in reverse. While in reverse, adjust the side mirror to the down and left so you can view the curb.

Once everything is set, you just have to leave the mirror control **** in the right position all the time. If you are set to the center or left, the mirror won't move while in reverse.
Old 12-07-2013, 06:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks for your help. Am I missing something? I only see hidden menu for TPMS and import CD's. on some items, like carmenuoperation you can select different numbers. My car has compass not selected...is that something like "charisma" where it's a name Audi gave for other feature? I might be best forgetting about this stuff because I know I'm going to screw something up... Thanks again for your help
Old 01-09-2014, 05:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Lap timer useful withOUT HUD?

Do any of the cool lap timer features work with non-HUD cars? I would very much like oil temp and a boost gauge!!!
Old 01-09-2014, 05:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Richard Solomon
Do any of the cool lap timer features work with non-HUD cars? I would very much like oil temp and a boost gauge!!!
of course they do
Old 01-09-2014, 06:04 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by sciblades
of course they do
Excellent! Do you have any pictures of the boost gauge and oil temp displays?

TIA
Old 01-10-2014, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Richard Solomon
Excellent! Do you have any pictures of the boost gauge and oil temp displays?

TIA
The video in this thread shows the boost gauge in action...
Old 01-10-2014, 10:28 AM
DVE
AudiWorld Member

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I am interested in adjusting my interior lights, possibly making my DRL brighter, maybe making the entry lights on the door handle / mirror brighter ...
any success?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hidden Menu enabled...