S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

C7 RS6 Front Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2013, 07:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C7 RS6 Front Bumper

I've been trying to search for the C7 RS6 front bumper part number but can't seem to find it. I was wondering if anyone has it? Also, does anyone have the part number for the optional carbon mirror covers/caps which are an option for the C7 RS6 in Europe?
Old 07-05-2013, 10:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by theduke
I've been trying to search for the C7 RS6 front bumper part number but can't seem to find it. I was wondering if anyone has it? Also, does anyone have the part number for the optional carbon mirror covers/caps which are an option for the C7 RS6 in Europe?
We had a thread on this going for a while. My parts department hasn't been able to get the part number for the grill either. Dont know about the mirror caps.
Old 07-07-2013, 05:39 PM
AudiWorld Member

Try e-mailing these guys. Great service and they may have info on the RS6 grill
http://www.bks-tuning.com/epages/171...ategories/Audi
Old 07-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Here's some part numbers I found on the inside of an RS6 front bumper:

---8A0-0100842-00
---4G0.807.437.N
---4G0.807.437.P
---PUR RIM MF17
Old 07-09-2013, 12:47 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Details Inside...

Originally Posted by theduke

Old 07-13-2013, 09:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Currently Working With BKS Owner In Germany

As all of you have mentioned, the RS6 Front Bumper looks totally Bad ***. I am working with Robert the owner of BKS in Germany and few other good sources in Germany to bring one over to the states is all our research proves positive. So far it looks like both bumpers line up perfectly where it counts. The grille opening is the same, the tow hooks and headlight washers line up, the ACC radar sensors line up, and the front parking sensors also.

Once I get confirmation that the install points behind the bumpers are the same I will share the info.

The only slight issue I see but have not confirmed it yet, purely based on my evaluation of the two is the RS6 fenders may be exaggerated a tad more then the S6. Is thats the only hiccup, not a big deal to make it work since I am sure the bumper will need to be painted once it arrives in the states.

Cheers

Originally Posted by johnz
Try e-mailing these guys. Great service and they may have info on the RS6 grill
http://www.bks-tuning.com/epages/171...ategories/Audi
Old 07-13-2013, 10:15 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I'm no expert, but based on the spec sheets of the two cars, the RS6's body is wider by 62mm due to the wider fenders, do you think itll fit ?
Old 07-13-2013, 04:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am hoping that is the only issue since that only effect the part of the front bumper that wraps at the ends. That can easily be fixed to fit if all the functionality of the front works. It being wider should not effect the front facia of the cars since they are the same.

Originally Posted by 722maa
I'm no expert, but based on the spec sheets of the two cars, the RS6's body is wider by 62mm due to the wider fenders, do you think itll fit ?
Old 07-13-2013, 08:48 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by FAST4DR S6
I am hoping that is the only issue since that only effect the part of the front bumper that wraps at the ends. That can easily be fixed to fit if all the functionality of the front works. It being wider should not effect the front facia of the cars since they are the same.
I agree with you regarding the fitting of the front facia, but the fenders, how can they be 'fixed' ?
Cause if thats the case, then the rear bumper can also be fitted if the wide fenders can be fixed.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

RS6 front bumper is bad ***!! But I'm concerning if it's 62mm wider, how can you fit? Are you going to cut off your S6 bumper and Mod with the RS6 bumper ? Another thing is how about the Fender Liner?

Name:  FENDERLINER.jpg
Views: 5160
Size:  6.8 KB

Quick Reply: C7 RS6 Front Bumper