S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

WMS Castrol Top Car shoot out Blows Diff

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just checked out a few videos of the Laser S4, and that's one sick *** ride Mike! It just sucks you broke when you did, but that kind of stuff is going to happen eventually with that kind of power / launch. I've heard nothing but good things about your shop. Keep those bad *** sleepers coming from your shop!!
Old 09-02-2009, 10:44 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default Hypocrite much? Where's pics of your completed project?

Originally Posted by fastestaudiwagon
why would you want him to be banned?
did he threaten to kick you in your lying neck or something. the end of the month "September" is over. show us picks of your finished FLOP'D SO CALLED PROJECT.
stop wishing that people get banned all the time. your starting to sound like, nycVR6, greg ssp and the rest of the dudets that love it when people get banned.
And hey there tuff guy, the month of "September" is not over. It's September 3rd right now. Did I tell you my project would be done by a certain time or something?

I think forums need moderation to keep the flow of productive information and constructive discussion from being polluted and discouraged by trolls, such as yourself and Adam. When people get banned they lose their capacity to derail threads and stir up pointless personal arguments. You and Adam (10.98_or_bust_s4 (which never ran a 10.98)) should be stripped of that privilege.

Honest question, do there exist any mods on this board? And if so, do they ever moderate anything?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:12 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by wdbdy2000s4

everyone wants adam banned...( maybe instead of wanting him banned, maybe you should private message him and talk to him and see how he is doing) I PM'd him quite a bit a little while ago and he's just as big of a douche in private as his is everywhere else. When someone won't tell you where they work because they don't want their actions and terrible reputation to reflect poorly on the business, that tells you something about that person. Not only is everything they say and do bad enough to warrant an entire online car community to disown and abhor them, they are also cognisant of it. I debate whether you and Adam really are mentally delusional, or if you're just normal mega-homos.

He lies for atention and spreads false information( maybe he is young and want's to impress people with his car; can you blame him for that? that is what most people do on this forum, post pics and mods and they always mention who worked on there car. trying to impress us bye letting us know how far there money can stretch in relation to there car. YES, we can blame him for that. Lying and spreading false information is not acceptable, nor excusable because someone is young or wants glory.

When is your single going to be done? (as for me, my car is basically done, nothing special, but it's mine)
You can try to feign humility, but it won't go very far with anyone here because we've all seen your true colors. And wait, you don't have a running single turbo S4? Have you even driven it yet? Do you therefore consider your own project a flop?

when are you going to post pictures? (i will be making a short 50sec video for youtube soon, just for fun)

you said it would take a weekend and it's been a few weeks...( i never said that.... i will be at h2o this year and if your there and if you ask, maybe i will pop my hood and then you can take a pic or two and post for me)
jibberjibber.
my car should be finished in the next two weeks.
You did say this on 7/5/09.

but only if the camera is 10 megs or better.
LOL that's signature quality material right there, "Maybe I'll pop the hood if you're cool enough, but only if you have a worthy camera."
Do you guys have an egomaniac pact or something?
Old 09-02-2009, 11:20 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by SIMPPLY @ WMS
We pulled our engine that night and ran an AWE stg3 kit off my good friend's car and competed the event with a stock motor that has 100K miles on it and a turbo kit that is 4 years old.
We did 11.1 in 112F heat with full exhaust and cats and put us in 2nd place in the 1/4 mile after the AMS EVO.
You said this pretty clearly, but just wanted to confirm what you're saying. So you ran that 11.1 in your car with KO4's and weight reduction? GT turbos weren't on the car when you ran it in the 1/4 for that event?
Old 09-03-2009, 05:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default QUOTING 101

PROTIP: when quoting another user's comment, don't f*ck with the []quote brackets at either end of the quoted text block if you delete some of the comment text. This will destroy the quote and make you look like a n00b. Furthermore, multiple recurrences of this error in the same thread will brand you as a drooling, fully-retarded asshat.

That is all
Old 09-03-2009, 06:10 AM
AudiWorld Member

[QUOTE=jibbergayjiveisGAY.
Did I tell you my project would be done by a certain time or something?

you fell for my trick. i new you would respond if i put "September" instead of August.
MAYBE you told everyone;

That's Agtronic's mock up engine, so I don't have them quite yet. I've just got to get a couple more things done to my engine at the machine shop (balance the rotating assembly, deck the block) and hopefully get my mani's etc. real soon. From then on there should be no holdups, and the plan is to have it done before Aug. 29th.

i guessed those plans TO HAVE IT DONE before August 29th got FLOP'D, Lol

did you tell me that it's Sep 3rd? maybe instead of making a whole dialogue about why people should be banned, you should focus that energy towards your " FLOP'D so called project.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:22 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

PLEASE LEARN TO USE THE QUOTES DUDE! your posts make even less sense when you quote - how do you f*ck this up every single time.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by donromani
PLEASE LEARN TO USE THE QUOTES DUDE! your posts make even less sense when you quote - how do you f*ck this up every single time.
chill out and take it easy. if it's my post, i will post and reply the way i want.
Old 09-03-2009, 06:38 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Old 09-03-2009, 07:41 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jibberjive
You said this pretty clearly, but just wanted to confirm what you're saying. So you ran that 11.1 in your car with KO4's and weight reduction? GT turbos weren't on the car when you ran it in the 1/4 for that event?
Our fuel pump's high pressure hose failed and caused a massive knock at 5K rpms on our 1st dyno run. We were on 91oct and had maybe 1-2gal of 109oct, cats and full exhaust to make sure we pass smog as well at the same time.

Due to misfires we couldn't do our 2nd dyno pull and had to change over to stock engine with ko4 hybrids( which they don't make any power) with AWE software from 4 years ago to compete in day 2-3.

Yes all the track testing was on ko4s. My car for this event was around 3200lbs but it was 112F at the track. 11.1 not sure about MPH, I went for a 10.9 run and diff went out.

I guess next time : ) GTs and new built engine is ready for the laser.

Quick Reply: WMS Castrol Top Car shoot out Blows Diff