S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

What wheels are these?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2011, 07:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What wheels are these?

I'm sure I lifted this pic from someone's sig awhile ago...I'm trying to figure out what wheels are on the silver S4. They look like a few I know but I need to find out for sure....appear to be mesh, 19",deep dish, with a polished/mirrored lip....not sure if the S4 is widebody or not to allow wheels that normally wouldn't fit. Thanks in advance for the help.
Attached Images  
Old 01-25-2011, 08:48 AM
AudiWorld Member

smaller pic plz. they look like some bbs rgr's but its hard to tell. there are 100 wheels that look just like that
Old 01-25-2011, 10:08 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by jamesdmanley
smaller pic plz. they look like some bbs rgr's but its hard to tell. there are 100 wheels that look just like that
Yeah, my first thought was the RGR's....I wish I had a better pic but that's all I have to go on. I realize it's a pretty generic wheel, but I'm not going to drop a few bills without knowing 100% for sure. I was hoping whoever posted it originally would know.
Old 01-25-2011, 10:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by BlurTheScenery
Yeah, my first thought was the RGR's....I wish I had a better pic but that's all I have to go on. I realize it's a pretty generic wheel, but I'm not going to drop a few bills without knowing 100% for sure. I was hoping whoever posted it originally would know.
Only difference that I can see is there's no black "BBS" centercap and the RGR's have 8 "Y" spokes and this wheel has 9.
Old 01-25-2011, 01:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

and this wheel has 9.
good catch. unno then they all look the same to me. bbs, racinghart, w/e
Old 01-31-2011, 03:41 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Im not sure what they are, but if your going for that style, the Enkei EKM3's maybe? The Enkei's have 10 "Y" spokes instead of 9 though. Looks similar to what i have.
Old 02-01-2011, 08:21 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by nimmote
Im not sure what they are, but if your going for that style, the Enkei EKM3's maybe? The Enkei's have 10 "Y" spokes instead of 9 though. Looks similar to what i have.
Definitely similar....I am pretty set on having the deep dish style though. Nice rims, regardless.
Old 02-02-2011, 03:47 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

How much do you wanna spend, you could always go all out with the iForged Triumph: http://www.iforged.com/us/images/whe...ideTriumph.jpg

or the HRE equivalent: http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/modu...?q=/560R/560R/

Those are/were out of my price range though.
Old 02-04-2011, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by nimmote
How much do you wanna spend, you could always go all out with the iForged Triumph: http://www.iforged.com/us/images/whe...ideTriumph.jpg

or the HRE equivalent: http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/modu...?q=/560R/560R/

Those are/were out of my price range though.
Great looking wheels for sure...I'll have to see if I can find any pics showing them mounted. I've seen many wheels I like that end up looking like **** when mounted.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:07 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

take a look at VMR wheels (velocitymotoring.com) they have some wheels with a chrome dish that look similar. hth! (and yes I am a happy VMR customer )

Great looking wheels for sure...I'll have to see if I can find any pics showing them mounted. I've seen many wheels I like that end up looking like **** when mounted.

Quick Reply: What wheels are these?