S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Only bikes will play...

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 08:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Only bikes will play...

Had the car back now for 3 months. RS6 turbo'd car. A regular 2003 Corvette and a couple of Subarus got battered along with a Viper.

The real story here is that bikes will go for it "all the time". I've had about 6 runs with bikes and all of them have been big motors. 500 cc and up. They can not contain their egos and there for fall right into the trap. They're amazed at you when you sprint passed them and when we get to the lights I get the visor left and then the nood ;-)

Bike boys like to race. Anybody notice this as well?
Old 02-04-2009, 08:11 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Hey Chris! Back in Europe I've played with R6's and R1's... Great fun...

I think the R1 riders crap themselves approaching 170 and tend to back off...!

Best,

Ram
Old 02-04-2009, 08:54 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Nah, I'm in J-ville, FL, & there's no shortage of rednecks in PUs who race *everything*.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:18 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Oh hell yeah. I bagged a Gallardo just the other day on by bike.

I was just cruising around downtown enjoying the awesome day when I role up next to a yellow Gallardo. I was dressed head to toe in spandex sporting a Lance Armstrong replica jersey and matching uber tight shorts. I glance over and notice the hottie sitting shotgun give me a once over. The smile that creeps across her face says everything; she want's to bump uglies. I stand up a bit, raise my arms above my head to stretch, and let her see that I'm getting my bulge on. I say to her "what's up sweetie." She raises an eyebrow. Clearly, she's taken back my the masculine presence that emanates from an athletic body clad in spandex. I lean down to check out the driver and he looks like a douche as I suspected. I tell her "why don't you drop that zero and get with this hero." She giggles with her eyes constantly darting to my package. It's becoming obvious to her that my 5'8 140 pound body of a god is obviously packing some serious heat. The assclown that's driving leans over and says "what's your ****in problem man?" I say nothing but I don't turn away either. I start rocking my wrist on my imaginary throttle to show him I mean business. I see the cross street's light turn yellow and traffic in front is totally locked up...... perfect. Green light and I'm ****ing *on* it. I rip through the first eight gears like a frantic 16 year old opening a condom package. A quick glance back shows he hasn't even moved yet....sucker. I'm on the curb slaloming around people grabbing for the next 8 gears. My calves are ready to explode and my quads are starting to get heat soaked. I make it to the next light and the Gallardo is stuck behind a sea of taxis. "Victory is mine" I muttered to myself. I wait for him to approach the light and then I thrust both hands in the air in celebration. The driver is speechless. I grab my bike seat and start pelvic thrusting it. "Anytime you want a real man" I say to the hottie passanger. I want her to know I've got moves like a jack hammer. As they drive off, a sense of accomplishment takes a hold of me, and I begin to cry. This is the pinnacle of my life.

Be careful. Spandex bandits are murderous.
Old 02-04-2009, 09:38 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Just fantastic - that is all!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Where in Jacksonville? My brother just moved there...coming to visit in a few weeks!

I can't wait to get some sun on my skin...
Old 02-04-2009, 09:41 AM

wrinkled always good for a laugh!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:42 AM
doo

great story!!!
Old 02-04-2009, 09:50 AM
p3u

Default I was on the highway one time and came up to a pack of crotch rockets...

I got even with them and they looked at me and went, so did I...

I pulled away from them with ease

Another time a friend of mine had a gsr 600, we did a rolling start first from 20, pulled away no prob, then a standing, dead even till about 30 and smoked him.

This was in my stage 3 beast from back in the day
Old 02-04-2009, 10:10 AM
AudiWorld Super User

hero statusings

Quick Reply: Only bikes will play...