S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

found my idle misfire, massive timing pull and other problems

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It makes him human. He trusted in people who weren't forthright...

Only a crazy man goes through life trusting no-one.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:08 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default *your* != *you're* ... *then* != *than*

Your inability to differentiate between these simple words discredit any statements you attempted to make about his intelligence.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:11 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I didn't have a "parts" car to take from someone's driveway? Mostly laziness, some of it

to use the car as a test platform for body parts/etc, and to help a *lot* of locals with their cars. Then again getting a PhD doesn't pay well so I have to do things slowly, and do them right. I won't just flail away like some people and just git'r done.

On the cams->for the record, yeah I won't be dealing with Revolver any longer and I've *always* taken care of anyone who bought them from me. In fact I spent hours helping James(Cypher) out when he was tuning and having problems. Because he asked me and didn't send inflammatory emails out of the blue. Ask him. My problems with Revolver aren't related to misfires since I know of 5 cars *without* misfires, all SDR customers. One set that I sold is uninstalled. Sometimes you try and fail, and the cam ordeal was a failure. Any other "big" shops delivering cams to people to try and such? Nope, so I thought I'd try to get people sorted.

That's the difference between you and me Oz, I help people. I'm a dick too of course and *really* didn't like your email out of the blue slamming me. So I haven't exactly be slow to point out your poor logic, muddled thinking, or other things like that.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:12 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

TNX smart guy but stay out of it.you have no clue what went down 6 months ago.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:17 PM
AudiWorld Super User

....if you say so
Old 05-15-2007, 07:20 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default my first 2 emails i sent you were asking for info about the cams.i bought them from...

a buddy of yours.they were called sdr/revolver cams so i asked you for help and revolver.but neither one of you returned any of my emails!! so i sent emails going off on both of you cause for 3 weeks i thought it was something my audi tech friends did causing misfires.i changed hundreds of dollars off stuff and 2 extra engine pulls.i could of saved 3 weeks and money if you guys would of just told me that yeh its the cams that cause it.ONE EMAIL IS ALL I WANTED!
Old 05-15-2007, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

YOU calling me a thief?
Old 05-15-2007, 07:25 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Seriously Oz...the 1st email I got was you throwing a fit at me. :-/ Ask James how much help

I tried to give him. Or hell at least a lot of emails.

I'm actually sorry if I missed any emails that were simply asking for help and not attacking me. I would have been a *lot* more accessible and helpful even though you didn't buy them from me.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:26 PM
Elder Member

I'd say that's what it looks like.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:33 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default so now your saying you didnt get my first 2 emails?i even came on here asking for...

help.i even asked if people that knew you if they would call you and have you reply to my emails cause im sure there are people that still remember what i went through.this was after revolver never returned my emails.i was getting very pissed off after a couple of weeks.i even had an audi engineer try and diagnose the problem.didnt know i had to buy them from you direct or even if you sold them.i thought that seeing that they had your name on it that maybe you could help me.
IF YOU HONESTLY NEVER GOT MY EMAILS THEN I OPOLOGIZE.

Quick Reply: found my idle misfire, massive timing pull and other problems