S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Sprint Blue 2010 Audi S4 - Great Color!

Old 12-31-2009, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sprint Blue 2010 Audi S4 - Great Color!

I was going to take some more detailed pictures of this Sprint Blue S4 but as I was about
to walk outside it was driven to detail, it sold. Here are some pretty thin pictures of the S4
in Sprint Blue with the upgraded 19's - I really like it.

http://www.iamaudi.com/sprint-blue-a...o-the-new-year

Last edited by iamaudi.com; 12-31-2009 at 03:13 PM.
Old 12-31-2009, 03:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

I agree, great color!
Old 12-31-2009, 04:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default Correction

Originally Posted by rktskicar
I agree, great color!
Nice looking S4 you have Also I have to make a correction the S4 didn't sell they were just taking it to clean up before the weekend.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:48 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by iamaudi.com
I was going to take some more detailed pictures of this Sprint Blue S4 but as I was about
to walk outside it was driven to detail, it sold. Here are some pretty thin pictures of the S4
Great pictures, thanks!

I'm slated to pickup my 2010 S4 in Sprint Blue on Saturday morning. I can't wait ... and these pictures didn't make the wait any easier!
Old 12-31-2009, 08:53 PM
AudiWorld Super User

congrats then!
Old 12-31-2009, 10:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by iamaudi.com

http://www.iamaudi.com/sprint-blue-a...o-the-new-year
Still one of best color Audi has ever done. Good pics!
Old 01-01-2010, 05:14 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I agree that Sprint Blue is an absolutely beautiful color. The roads in the US have gotten pretty bland the past 10-20 years. They are oceans of white, black, and gray/silver cars these days. Having grown up in the '70s and early '80s, I remember when all sorts of colors (even ones not flattering to automobiles) could be seen in everyday driving.

Thanks for the pics, Scott. Shots like this are helpful to let people see what the colors look like when it's not a perfectly sunny day. The more pics we can get of various lighting conditions the better.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:32 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Quattro Steven
Thanks for the pics, Scott. Shots like this are helpful to let people see what the colors look like when it's not a perfectly sunny day. The more pics we can get of various lighting conditions the better.
It's odd that Sprint is so hard to photograph well, although not uncommon among Audi S4 blues. Nogaro (predecessor blue to Sprint ... I think B5/B6 ...) was nearly impossible to get a good shot of. There was actually a tongue in cheek fan site for the colour. The guy actually has a faq, comparison chart, and so on. It's pretty funny:

http://nogaro.org/why_nogaro_is_faster.html

I considered ordering my S4 in Nogaro, but the cost for the customization, plus the paint itself would have added a few thousand to the price of the car, and the more pictures I looked at, I could barely tell the difference.

So, tomorrow is Sprint Blue day. I can't wait.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:40 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Comso
It's odd that Sprint is so hard to photograph well, although not uncommon among Audi S4 blues. Nogaro (predecessor blue to Sprint ... I think B5/B6 ...) was nearly impossible to get a good shot of. There was actually a tongue in cheek fan site for the colour. The guy actually has a faq, comparison chart, and so on. It's pretty funny:

http://nogaro.org/why_nogaro_is_faster.html

I considered ordering my S4 in Nogaro, but the cost for the customization, plus the paint itself would have added a few thousand to the price of the car, and the more pictures I looked at, I could barely tell the difference.

So, tomorrow is Sprint Blue day. I can't wait.
Yeah, I had a 2000 Nogaro S4, then I had a 2003 Red Amulet A4, and then my recent 2007 Ocean Blue A4. Ocean Blue was a little less intense the Nogaro & Sprint Blue, but I still got lots of compliments on it. I like the primary colors, but decided to go achromatic with my 2010 Meteor Gray S4 - though it has a little hint of blue on sunny days. It's a nice change of pace. I still get lots of compliments on the gray!

Last edited by drrick89; 01-01-2010 at 10:02 PM.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

IMO, Sprint Blue and Nogaro are pretty close. Check link.

http://forums.quattroworld.com/s4b8/msgs/5166.phtml

Bruce

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Sprint Blue 2010 Audi S4 - Great Color!