S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

So I thought i was ending up in a 2011 S4 Prestige, but Rusnak had other plans..

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 07:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1
letter to AoA
Old 06-16-2011, 07:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by NWS4Guy
Agree, and we have seen first hand how much a well mannered and written letter to AoA president can get you - one guy got a FREE S4 loaner for months after his was going to take a long time to make it to production.

x2

I for one was able to get one of the last Sprint Blue 2011 S4s. Wrote an email to AoA when it looked like I was getting bumped to a 2012 (no Sprint), and they made it happen when my dealer (despite their best efforts) couldn't. I am sure AoA would like to try to make this right.

Maybe even MORE importantly, though, I feel its important that AoA find out about dealers like these. I think AoA is really making an effort to improve the entire buying experience, and would appreciate hearing about a dealer that is giving them a bad name.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 21 Likes on 5 Posts

In 2005, I took my new S4 to Rusnak Audi for its first service, after it is done, when I picked up the car, I noticed a small dent on the rear bumper, I pointed it out right away. The service adviser did not seem to believe it happened during the service, upon my insistance, he said he would take care of it. Ended up he had a guy that worked on the dealership lot fixed it with some tools and a spray gun. The job was not too bad so I let it slide, however, I kind of regret it because I do not think it was done the proper way, and the way they handled it made me felt really bad. The S4 was my first new car purchase, I take extremely good care of any of my car, and especially with the new car at the time, and having the dent happened at dealership was bad already, but I was mostly angry at how they reacted like I had the dent elsewhere and blamed Rusnak for it, and did not take the repair job seriously.

I avoided services at Rusnak for several years because of it, even though they are like 10 minutes drive from my home. I did go back because of conveneience, and the other service adviser I later dealt with was fine. But I never trusted them fully because of what happened.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by Hyperspeed--
I wish there were other places aside forums where I could rant about car dealerships. Sigh.
yelp is your best friend.

edit: nevermind, i see you already yelped about it.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:25 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by xunknownx
yelp is your best friend.

edit: nevermind, i see you already yelped about it.
Yes sir i did. I am in the middle of drafting together a letter for AoA and BBB and Rusnak corporate as well. This type of behavior from an Audi dealership is unacceptable.

Appreciate the support guys. I hope we as consumers make leaps and strides in improving the buying experience of our dealerships.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Try Audi Newport Beach.
They are pretty reliable.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

You might want to also fix their rating at:
http://www.dealerrater.com/dealer/Ru...-review-11923/

Seems like they've done a good job of getting just their happy customers to post in the last 24 months...

Also, I highly recommend Pacific Audi (Torrance) and can get you in touch with my sales guy if you're interested (PM me).

Best of luck getting into an S4 soon and definitely follow up with AoA!
Old 06-16-2011, 11:52 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ryan an Pacific Audi is the man!! Give him a call, seriously!
Old 06-16-2011, 06:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well...just posted the entire original comment on Yelp...
Old 06-16-2011, 08:01 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by S4FTW12
Ryan an Pacific Audi is the man!! Give him a call, seriously!
+1. I had a very good experience buying a car from Ryan Shipton at Pacific Audi. He is a straight up person and really knows his product.

Quick Reply: So I thought i was ending up in a 2011 S4 Prestige, but Rusnak had other plans..