S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

Worst Customer Service Ever!!! ----Creative Autoworks----

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 04:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Worst Customer Service Ever!!! ----Creative Autoworks----

I ordered my Tein SS coilovers from Creative Autoworks on March 22nd. As usual, I received an email receipt stating that I ordered the Tein SS Coilovers for Audi B6 S4. I received an invoice the following day and thinking that it would just confirm what the email receipt said, I didn't check it.

The following week I received my coilovers, and drove to the shop to get them installed. Dropped my car off and with excitement posted on Audizine and AW asking for what dampening settings I should use. Still confused, I decided to call Creative Autoworks to ask them directly for the settings.

I will leave the person's name blank, but he then checks and tells me that they sent me the wrong parts. So mistakes happen right? Of course they do, but the problem is that I had to call him to find out that the parts were A4 parts and not S4 parts. Had I called any later, the shop would have charged me a minimum of 100 US dollars for beginning to work on my car. NOT EVEN an apology.

Creative Autoworks then told me that they would immediately ship me the correct parts and that I would receive them by this Friday. I contacted them numerous times via email and phone asking for a tracking number, and was simply blown off. I never treated them with any disrespect and was very understanding of the mistake (I guess I should have been an A**), but now I have reached my limit. I finally was able to get a hold of somebody three times today and on the phone asked for them to call me back and they never did. I had to call them back each time and they still aren't giving me any updates. They don't even know if the parts have shipped yet! Now usually they would really take care of the customer and make sure that everything is taken care of. Not Creative Autoworks. They just don't give a damn.

Yes I'm frustrated, and I gave them many chances to hear how disappointed I felt, and they continued to brush me off. I asked to be reimbursed and to be sent an email. No email. I asked to be called back. No return call. This is my last resort and I needed a place to vent my frustration. I don't know what else to do but to share my experience with all of you. And as for the correct parts, I have yet to receive them or hear back from Creative Autoworks!

I have never before experienced such horrible customer service from any aftermarket company.

Thanks for listening. Please offer me some advice as to what I should do.
Old 03-31-2006, 05:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Geez, that's tough, sorry to hear that. My only advice is...

to return them for a full refund (which they should do minus S&H charges). Of course you'll be out on labor charges, but it may be worse if you leave the wrong parts on there.