S4 (B6 & B7 Platforms) Discussion Discussion forum for the B6 Audi S4 produced from 2003-2005 And B7 Audi S4 produced from 2005 -2008

Anyone selling a B7 S4 Avant?

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 03:19 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jwestpro
Let you know what exactly? That's not too informative coming from someone apparently in the biz...
If you're looking to sell since that's what this thread is about...
Sorry
Old 04-08-2009, 03:32 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by AofC_RR
If you're looking to sell since that's what this thread is about...
Sorry
Well, I can be p.m.'d anytime - I did my part, posted the info. You/he can make an offer,etc email me...etc. Sellers don't usually hound buyers right, buyers contact seller when interested. Most likely a 2005.5 buyer is not going to be buying a loaded, like new 08, but that's just my guess.

Thanks.
Old 04-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

How often do you clean your engine bay? Looks great.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by MartyList
How often do you clean your engine bay? Looks great.
Haha thanks. I had just detailed the car when I took these pics. I'll do it again soon since it gets a bit dirty driving around the mountains in the winter.
Old 04-11-2009, 08:03 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default brake calipers

Can you give me info on your brake caliper (S4 logo) setup?
Thanks.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by docmike
Thanks.
Wish I could but the car came that way from the factory. What year is yours?
Old 04-13-2009, 03:37 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by docmike
Thanks.
That S4 Logo became available as a stock item post MY06...
It's replaces the prior caliper spring on prior models with the exact same spring mechanism w/the S4 logo plate riveted on.
You can pick that Caliper Spring from the dealer or any other online vender.
Here is one vender who sell'em >>> http://www.jhmotorsports.com/shop/ca...roducts_id=314
I hope this helps
Attached Images  
Old 04-13-2009, 05:43 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Default Thanks a million!

Thats exactely what I need and there was NO WAY I would have found that out without your help. I'm going to paint the calipers black on my 2006 S4 avant but was concerned about that ugly clip and what I was going to do about it. Now I have the answer.

Eddieman, I've checked your car details many times (wheels, accessories, etc) and can't thank you enough for your time and efforts in posting here. I'll post some photos soon.

Thanks again.

Mike
Old 04-22-2009, 01:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Default YES - I will be selling mine.

Originally Posted by etaudi
I'm looking for a 6MT. Low mileage. Thanks. ergoldberg@optonline.net
2006 RED on Black, 6MT w/ ~27,000 miles. Excellent condition in every way. Best car I've ever owned. I'm needing more room for family use, since my wife's SUV turned into a 135 convertible. There's some car pictures in my profile (including some taken last week with wife's new BMW).

I'm leaning towards A6 Avant right now. When I sell depends on whether I wait to order 2010 model with the latest technology incorporated - e.g. MMI/NAV 3G. I guess if I received aggresive offer, that might affect my decision.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:40 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by FASTandSLOW
When I sell depends on whether I wait to order 2010 model with the latest technology incorporated - e.g. MMI/NAV 3G. I guess if I received aggresive offer, that might affect my decision.
clearly cost is not too much trouble for you, so, if you are considering a larger wagon, and you mention being a tech person, like me, you might also really like what the BMW 535xiTouring has to offer - it can be ordered 6MT as well ! Being twin turbo, it starts with about 300hp, but Dinan software bumps that to 380hp...you get better highway/family touring mpg while also a great engine and output, especially when touched by Dinan.

To me, with what we are offered in the US, the small wagon win goes to Audi with the S4 Avant 6MT (no longer an option as of 2009) and then larger wagon goes to BMW or Benz E63amg rear wheel drive, 500+ hp...but $100k+

The bmw has some very sweet comfort and tech things: top of the line "comfort seats" have multiple lumbar, side bolster AND a separately articulated upper seat back to give you the very best adjustment. Then the headrests are multiway adjustable too with. The IR night vision is cool and once you know how to use the nav "mouse", it's super fast for mapping and they have even added some "quick" buttons like the audi has to go directly to "x" function.

The bmw has better 2nd row seating and more space in the cargo area - AND the awesome panoramic sunroof, separately opening rear hatch glass without having to open entire gate, windows that drop all the way to the sill, and one of the safest cars out there of course.

Jeese - maybe I should get one $72k or so loaded out, nice color combos too. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Anyone selling a B7 S4 Avant?